Chapter 7 - Why?

A/N
Got the feels? Well I got some. What else can I say? Hmmmmm. Oh. Mr Lure will not appear every time on a chapter. That could be bad. Mrs. Lure is Pregnant so just deal with it. I won't be doing any recaps either just reread the last story. Sorry. Any harsh comments will not be tolerated and will be deleted immediately. So... Enjoy your Reading!
===================================================

Ella and Shane got to the cabin first. Ella was adoring the pink Carnations that surrounded it. She was a bit jealous of them because even though the world is like this the flowers remained standing without any flesh-eating monsters after them.

She knocked on the door and received no response. Shane looked around and dropped his backpack. The pack was making his shoulder ache. He grabbed his hunting knife and watched out for the infected.

(Shane's POV)

He wasn't dead how could that beHe shot himself. He heard it. He checked around the gun, the safety was on. He turned it off and aimed the gun to his head and shot. The magazine popped out. It had no more bullets left.

Then a hand grabbed my arm. It's jaw was closing in when someone pushed it. It was Myrr. Then something happened yet he didn't saw it. But with the piercing scream of agony and fear he knew what happened.

"Shane!" Ella shouted crashing his train of thoughts."Don't you think it's weird Myrr's not awake yet?"

"You're right. We should pick the door's lock then." Shane took a hairpin from Ella's hair and started picking the door's lock.

"I'll just search around the area" Ella volunteered, picking her baseball bat on the way.

"Don't get too far" Shane reminded her

"Yes Father" Ella mocked while letting out a giggle that slowly turned to a laugh.

(Ella's POV)

Ella walked away with her bat hanging from her shoulder. She saw a wandering corpse and quickly eliminated it. Striking the knee first and bashing it's head with her bat. Two more corpses wandered the area.