The Things We Want

.-.-.-.

2/22/18

A/N I'm too lazy for a description rn  *listen to I Found while reading*

.-.-.-.

Eren:

"Come on, Eren! The pod's leaving! We've gotta get to the mid-Atlantic before the storm!" My best friend, Armin, yells as he frantically swims towards me.

I look up through the dark grey water to meet those silver grey eyes that have fallen victim to me. I reach my hand up as I sign my song, entrancing the pirate. My eyes plead with him, for what he thinks is my savior but what is really his demise. His eyes widen and he leans farther over the rail with his hand held out. I scramble to reach it. His arm flexes to bare my weight and haul me aboard. This is when I'm supposed to pull him in, but I don't. I keep eye contact with him as he pulls me to my first breath of air, and what will eventually be my death.

*~*

"When I was luring you, what did you see?" When Sirens drown people, the victims tend to see what is most pure in their eyes or what they want most. I'm curious as to what this vengeful pirate sees.

"I don't know what you mean. I saw you as you," the firm faced pirate with the striking grey eyes mutters as he drags his finger over a map. My eyebrows furrow and I flip my tail in the small tub that im being held captive in. "You looked desperate, like you wanted me to help you." That's what I actually looked like though, so how could he see that? Most men would see a curvy lady without clothes or, if they swing that way, a muscular man. I don't fit either description. 

I sigh and pick at the wood on the side. "Um.. sir, captain, jackass...?" I chuckle to myself a bit and the surly pirate looks up with a bored expression. 

"Levi, Captain Levi," he says firmly. Wow, what a stiff. 

"Bless you."

"No! I didn't sneeze, that's my name," he groans in annoyance. "You should do well to learn it, brat." He looks back down and continues his work. I sigh and flip my tail again, a bit of water splashing out.  I continue to flip my tail, making more water fall out each time until Captain Jack, short for Jackass, comes over and pulls on my ear. "Stop being a brat!" He scolds me. 

I huff and cross my arms, pouting. I slide down into the tub, more water falling out. Captain Jack rolls his eyes and grabs a towel. He wiped up the water on his hands and knees and I raised an eyebrow, trying to see what he was doing. Why would he want to wipe the water up? It's amazing! I pout a little and turn on my side to face the blank wall with a sigh. He's such a kill-joy.

*~*

A few days later he comes up to me with his sleeves rolled up, a towel over his shoulder, and his face stern. "You need to get out," he orders. 

"Um, manners," I shoot back. 

"You need to get out," he says blantantly. He sets the towel aside then dips his arms in the water and under my butt. I tell and hit his head with an open palm.