Chp. 10 The injured

The room was filled with sunlight. I flinched and sat up. Someone entered my room. I looked up to see Paul.
His eyes were filled with worry as he kneeled by my bed. I looked at my book shelf. They had put it back up for me. That was nice of them...

" You shouldn't sit up just yet," he warned. I ignored his warning and tried to sit up anyway. My body burned from pain. I flinched and laid back down.

" You hurt a lot of stuff when you dove under the book shelf. You biggest injuries are a concussion and a dislocated shoulder," he pointed out.

I sighed and said," I feel like crap."

" When I snatched you out of the bath tub, your shoulder dislocated... I'm so sorry Bam Bam," he said.

Yeah I did remember that.

" You were too rough," I said weakly.

He looked at the floor with guilt and nodded his head.

I looked at the ceiling and but my lip. I didn't know what to say. Part of me felt bad for hurting his feelings. But another part of me didn't care because we weren't a couple anyway. Why was he so protective?
" What's with all of you? What's with me?," I asked.

Confused Paul asked," What do you Mean?"

" All of you are crazy over me. But I have only been here less than a week. And the crazy thing about this is that I am crazy about you all too. And I don't know why. I feel like a hoe."

Paul sat on the bed beside me," You're not a hoe."

I sighed and said," But I had sex with two boys right after each other. That makes me an official slut."

"If you call yourself another name, I will punch you," Paul warned.

I sighed again and looked at him," How is Quil?"

Paul frowned and answered," He's fine."

I smiled and said," Good."

"What happened while we were away? How did things lead to all of that?," Paul asked.

I frowned and thought back on what happened," Seth and I were on the porch bonding. Then things became flirty. We began to kiss and he carried me upstairs," I watched him tense up," Quil was sleep because he was tired again. Seth gave me massages and made me feel nice. Before I know it I was naked and his dick was poking me. I was about to change my mind a stop. But he started before I could stop him."

" He forced you?," he asked.

I shook my head," Not really. He was sneaky when I tried to stop. But it was my fault for letting it go that far. I could have easily called Quil when I was brought in the house."

Paul took a deep breath. And he looked at me with watery eyes," And how did you end up in tub with Quil?"

I sat up and leaned against the headboard on the bed. The pain was overwhelming but I felt better this way. I could look him in the eyes when I sat up.

" He heard us and woke up from his nap. Naturally, he was angry and took me from Seth. He said I smelled like Seth and he wanted wash the smell off me. I wanted to shower alone or at least with the guy I just slept with. The damage was already done there," I sighed and looked at Paul," Being so small is just annoying sometimes."

" He carried you in the bathroom?," Paul asked.

I nodded and said," Seth tried to get me back. But Quil pushed him and slammed the door. He scrubbed my back and made sure I was really clean. He was even going to put bleach in the water!"