Chp.12 Stranger Danger

Paul's POV

If she was stunning when she was human, then she was breathtaking as a wolf. She was smaller than us with blonde fur. Her fur was wavy like her human hair and blew in the wind.

Grey eyes looked up at me with fear in them. I couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again.

It's okay Bambi, I told her with wolf telepathy, You just phased into a wolf. We are right here.

She whined and looked at all of us. God I just can't stand how pretty she is sometimes.
She looked at me again and gave a Wolfy grin.

Jake rolled his eyes and said, " She can hear your thoughts. We all can. So just chill out."

" Not possible. I like that she can here me now. Now she can see how I much I love her,"  I thought.

The rest of the pack nodded in agreement.

Emily stood up and walked over to Bambi. Bambi was calm as she  watched the woman walk to her. She looked at the scars on the woman face and admired her beauty.  Her calm state seemed very weird.

When all of us phased for the first time we were in a frenzy. But to her, it flowed naturally.

" Hi I'm Emily," she said as she sat by the blonde wolf.

Bambi nodded her head and thought,"  Hey."

Seth and Quil snickered as they heard Bambi talk. They all knew Emily couldn't hear her. It was Funny that Bambi was talking back as if Emily actually could.

" Does your head and stuff still hurt?," Emily asked.

" A little," Bambi thought as she nodded her head.

" Well we can end the night here. The point of tonight was to tell you all the history and for you to Imprint on the new wolves. Now that that's done, you all can go and bond. I'm sure you have a lot to talk about," she explained.

Bambi looked at everyone then she licked Emily on the cheek. Everyone laughed at Bambi's cute display of affection. Even though you couldn't see her cheeks under all that fur. It was obvious that she was embarrassed.

With a huff she turned and ran for her house. We all turned and followed her. Her feet were a blur under her body as she pushed against the ground. Her eyes were glued to the starlit sky. It was as if she were in a trance. The pack howled in protest. She ignored us and ran faster. I snickered and caught up with her. Jake whipped past us and ran to the front.

We all raced to the house. I never realized how fast I could go. But it was never fast enough to catch her. She was always able to take her speed up a notch further. It was crazy!

" You guys are so slow," she laughed as she stepped onto her front porch.
Seth and Quil rolled on the ground to catch their breath. Jake snickered and shifted back into a human.

Before we could comment she phased and stood on the porch naked. Her bruises were now a light pink color. The cut on her head was almost gone. Werewolves could heal fast. So when she phased her wounds started to heal themselves.

I phased and ran in the house," Whatever. I'll beat you next time."

Jake followed and said," He's just jealous that you beat him. Up until now, Paul was the fastest one in the pack.

I huffed in frustration and went into Embry's room. I kept a change of clothes here just in case. We were so excited to run after Bambi, we left out2 clothes at the bonfire.

I wonder how things would be now. She finally knew the truth. And she was taking it well. Hopefully we could discuss the sexual boundaries tonight. It's already bad enough I had to agree to share her with four others. But now the number was up to six.