update

((Kayla's POV: Continued))

took a deep breath. It's time to get all of this off my chest...

Me- It all started when I was 6. A little bit after my daddy died my momma found Jerry & married him. He seemed cool the first couple of months. Then he started creeping in my room in the middle of the night. He didn't really start going in until I turned 14. But anyway he use to touch me everywhere and kiss & lick on me... Then he used to pull his "thing" out and make me suck it... He would say "It's not bad.. It's just like sucking a popsicle or a lollipop... Try It"

When I tried to say no he would push my head down there and force it in my mouth.  I cried myself to sleep every night. No bullshit... My momma would come in my room and ask what's wrong but I would just tell her "I miss daddy" and she'll say "Awwee baby... Your daddy is in a better place now. He's smiling down on you right now" I never really said anything. I stopped crying about it because crying didn't make it stop. 

** Flash Back **

It was my 14th birthday. I had a party and everything. We turnt up ((Middle School Style)) But it was cool... Then my momma started working more. She had to work the night shift that night. And as usual Jerry came in my room.

Him- You damn near grown now... Now I can do more with you.

Me- Jerry... Man. Get out!

Jerry- You lucky I'm not in the mood right now. But don't get used to it. Imma get mines!!!

He walked out and I rolled my eyes and put my earphones in... I put my phone on the charger and then I fell asleep.

** Flash Back Over**

Dre- Kayla.?

Me - Yeah?

Dre- You ok?

Me- Yeah I'm good. It feels good to finally tell somebody.

Dre- I'm glad you told me. You tell Jay yet.?

Me - Nahh. He still stuck on that damn text message. WHICH I DID NOT SEND.

Dre- Yeah... He told us about that in the car yesterday.  Shit hit me hard man.

Me - You really care about me that much?

Dre- Yeah. I'm feeling you Kayla. I know I just met you but I wanna get to know you foreal. I'm hoping you feeling me too.

Me- Yeah you iight ,, I said giggling.

Dre started laughing and said "Aawwee you gone do me like that ma"

Me - Haha nahh. I'm playing. But it's more stuff I gotta tell you.

Dre- Let it out.

I took another deep breath...

Ohkay you remember when I didn't come back to school yesterday.? Yeeeaahh I didn't leave. I went to the bathroom to check my hair and stuff then Jerry dragged me out of the school when I came out of the bathroom... He took me to the some house. Idk who's it was but it was on Jefferson Blvd... But anyway he dragged me out the car into the house... He took me to this room and locked me in the room... Then some of Jerry's friends came in and started fuckin with my head... They didn't touch me tho. But a nigga named Budd raped me... He didn't even use a condom. I've been stressing every since I got home that day. Jay don't believe nothing I say anymore. He just call me a sorry ass hoe... But if he only knew the truth...

Dre- Wait... HOLD THE FUCK UP. Did you say Budd.? And did you say on Jefferson Blvd.

Me- Yeah. Dre Wassup.? Why you mad all of a sudden. You wanted to know...

Dre- It ain't that... But Budd is my momma's boyfriend. What color was the house Kayla.?

Me- It was tan with red shudders on the windows.

Dre- WHAT THE FUCK MANE!!!! That's my momma's house and her bitch ass boyfriend. He the one that got me kicked out of my momma's house bruhh.

Kayla- Damn... I'm sorry.

Dre- Don't even trip ma. Imma handle it.

Me - Don't do nothing crazy Dre.

Dre- Nahh. I ain't on no crazy shit.

Me- Ok good.