Chapter 11 ~ Resecuing Ivy

Jordan stood in front of the field, moving his hand through the air in front of him, he blew and from his breath a black dust was formed which surrounded itself around the perimiter of the field. The black dust grew bigger and spread further until it started to cause the air around field to shift upwards. The hooded man nodded at Jordan, Jordan ran into the field, then gave a signal for the man to follow him, the man smiled and made all the black dust dissapear.

Millions of creatures and solidera had surrounded Jordan. "what are you doing" Jordan said to the man who was just sitting on the hood of Bloodywheels, "why, im enjoying the show". The army slowly approached Jordan, he extended his right arm and summoned his schyte. "god you and that stupid schyte" the man commented. Jordan jumped to avoid the deadly steel that had nearly sliced his legs off "I will save her" he yelled, punching down the warrior with the sword, Jordan quickly ducked avoiding the continuous gunshots being fired at him, without hesitation he ran as fast as he could slid under the bullets and knocked out the enemies shooting the guns. Within two minutes Jordan had taken out all ofbthe army.

From the distance the four cloaked figures returned, Jordan tried to run but was sprung back by something. "Jordan, we dont want to hurt you, well maybe we do a little" one of the cloaked figures said "sure, were all buddies here jordan replied sarcastically" Jordan charged at the figures who flinged him all the way to the other end of the field using the combined power of all four. Jordan scratchedbstrugglednto stand his ground, the cloaked figures sperarted and formed a circle around him, one of them kicked his jaw upwards and spiralling to the next one in the circle, Jordan bloody and weak accessd his magic to gain control of the the hooded figure minds, using him to incenerate the other three figures,"no !" the last figure teleported away and didnt come back. 

Jordan was about to kill the one remaining cloaked figure one the one sitting on the chair behind the force field yelled out "oi why dont you question him first" Jordan relunctly agreed and questioned him. "Where is Ivy" the cloaked figure remained silent and smiled as blood fell from his face. Jordan was about to kill the cloaked figure when he was interupted by the the man who had finally somewhat easily made his way through the forcefield, he grabbed the cloaked figure and lifted him above his head, whispered something in his ear that caused the cloaked figure to shred a tear, "thank you for your assistance" the man smirked as he reached out to jordans neck where he was wearing the dagger as a necklace. The man sliced the hooded figures neck and stabbed him in the heart, as the dagger pierced the flesh and came to contact with the figures heart it glue a bright gold and became hotter then the hottest volcanoes, The man chucked the dagger back behind his shoulder, darting directly into Jordans shoulder, " What the hell is your problem, you crazy bitch that bloody hurt" the man said nothing turned around ran at Jordan grabbed him and slammed him to the floor "listen, you must save Ivy at any cost, i have do what i have to, stop questioning me and just let me help" the dagger grew a brighter and brighter gold until it exploded each piece find a place within Jordans body.  Jordans eyes changed to red once again "the girl i must have the satisfaction of kil...saving her to see her once ag/bleeding in front of me as i laugh". Jordan conjured up shadow creatures to attack the man who had been watching him, Before Jordan dissapeared underground he teleported next to the man grabbed him and said "when she burns you arent far off, i know of what youve done, even if he doesnt" he then threw him to the shadow creatures.

underground where jordan had gone he had been using every resource he had to track down the girl he longed to kill, In his pocket he found a little note that jordan had written and planned to give to her but never had the chance. Jordan threw the note in the air and burnt it, when the last bit of paper was burnt to ash a red stream appeared from the paper and created a beam that shot and sped off fast, Jordan keeping up with the beam as it grew by running nearly five thousand miles per hour. 

The read beam stopped in the middle of and old mineshaft and tried to burrow deeper but was being stopped by something, the read beam wrapped it self around Jordan and travelled into his eye. Jordan focoused on the floor were the beam had been stopped he tried to touch it but was force back by a blast. Jordan searched the room and noticed a symbol hidden behind a box he punched that out and then absorbed the enery remains from its power, was the energy was gone Jordan jumped into the middle of the room with enough force to smash through the ground to a tunnell made of steel, Jordan pulled of a sheet of the steel and made his way into a hallway, as he was about to run on he saw a blinding light of electricity feel a room.

In the middle of the room was Ive tied to a chair being constantly eletructed, "curse you, you bastards, let me go, gauahhahhahhhh" Ivy screamed in pain, Jordan twisted his hand and turned the electricity into razer sharp water, which released ivy but cutting through the chains but also cut her arms and legs, the elemental creature was who had captured Ivy. Jordan quickly ran into the room destroying all the equipment as he entered. Ivy saw Jordan enter just as she fainted "hahah, the elemental laughed, you cant stop me and you wont be able to, even with the first rune embedded into you, you lack the other ones, and they are not easy to come by ill be seing you around" the element creature turned into a turning mirror, as the mirror smashed the creature dissapeared. Jordan smirked grabbed Ivy and teleported back to the hideout, when both of them were completley teleported Jordan kicked Ivy into a room and conjured a forcefield in the doorway obliberating anything that tried to enter or exit except himself.