Day 2- The Knife From Dear Love

~Lady Jane~

" 'No' I said.
  'Then why do you speak to me like that?' He asked.

  I stood up and looked at him pointedly.

  'Then what? Do you want me to call you *Your Majesty* or maybe you would like it better if I called you *Your highness*?'

'Tch'

'Now don't you dare click your tongue, you had it coming to you!'

I stood up and said 'well then, it is time for me to go.'

'Do you still need a carriage?' Vhanault asked

'No, as you can see, my mansion is just right infront of your castle'

'Yeah, I can't even understand why your mansion is right infront of my castle...tsk'

'Then why don't you ask yourself? You were the one who said I should be living in a mansion infront of you castle'

'Yeah, well... that was because I was young and it was a pinky promise!' He argued

'I don't even know how we became friends! Much more that I can't even know why I am still here! So now, If you would excuse me I would like to rest in my humble home!' I said, I started walking but then stopped.

'By the way, you mimicking my voice and action is so not right for a king' I said and looked back to see him wide eyed and his jaw dropped.

'Fine! Just leave!' "

I laughed quietly as I remembered the events that had occured yesterday.

I was startled as I heard someone speak behind me.

"Lady Jane, a letter has been delivered to you"

I looked behind me and saw buttler James holding out a letter.

I took it from him while he bowed and excused himself.

As I open the letter I read it silently...
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
|   'To Lady Jane:                                                                         
|                                                                                                    
|     You are hereby invited to the Rosevolt's tea party,           |tommorrow, noon,                                                                    
|Which is sponsored by my wife, Countess Lovilybottom,    
|We will be pleased to see your presence at this party.         
|                                                                                                     
|                                                              Sincerely,                      
|                                                              Count Draculo.             
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I laid the letter on my desk and called for buttler James.

"Yes, M'lady? You asked for my presence?"

"Yes James, I would want you to ask if King Vhanault would be able to escort me at the tea party."

"I will ask right now m'lady, please excuse me."