14- Accepted.

Today is the day where Taeyeon's father will meet my father. I am meeting Taeyeon's father today. How scary!?!??!? I'm literally a puzzle with all the wrong pieces to life, how will he accept this type of mess! Nichkhun and I talked through the phone alot. He decided that it's time for him and Victoria to end things, for he had found someone else he's attracted too.  Taeyeon has been hanging out with her CEO lately, she told me that she's good friends with him and he's currently taken.

I was choosing a dress for the dinner tonight at Paradise Steaks. Hopefully her father is accepting...

I held up two dresses and I stared at the other dresses that were scattered all over my bed. There was a black one that was placed on my bed. (The one she wore during Fashion Week) Also a red one, the red one is really pretty but also erotic. (She wore it during her performance with Key for Bang Bang) Then, there's a plain black dress that shows all my curves. (Her dress on her recent post. Her 2nd recent post).

I was in a dilemma. The other dresses were to put away, they weren't exactly the best choice for a formal dinner. Like one showing my cleavage? In front of Taeyeon's dad? I'm sure Taeyeon would like that, certainly not her dad.

With no other choice, I face timed Nichkhun, to get his advice.

"Hey Fany! Why'd you call?" Nichkhun asked and I noticed his wet hair.

"Did I call at the wrong time? You kinda look like you got out of the shower..."

"Oh yeah I did! I look hot right!"

"You self conceited little bi-"

"Hey hey hey! No bad words young lady! Besides. I just came out of the shower BUT why did you call?"

"Which dress looks better?" I showed him the 3 dresses that I liked the most.

"Taeyeon's dad?"

"Yes."

"Not the red. That's too sexy. Inappropriate. Also short."

"Ok noted."

"Try on the two dresses. I wanna see how they are."

I wore both dresses and showed him how I looked in both of them.

"That one!" He instantly nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"For sure!"

"Alright! Thanks Nichyy!"

"Alright byeeee!"

I hung up and stayed inside the dress he chose. Looks great. Nichkhun selected the dress which shows all my curves. (The one that was her 2nd recent Instagram post.) I did my makeup and made my hair wavy.

"Tiffany! Let's go!" My father called from downstairs. I grabbed my handbag and rushed downstairs.

"Wow. You look pretty honey." My father gave my head a gentle pat and walked outside.

We arrived at Paradise Steaks and we stepped out our car. I couldn't stop shaking, it's like when idols prove antis wrong, so they start shaking. Do you get me? Guess not. Whatever.