Chap 1: The girl who cried wolf

Chap 1: The Girl Who Cried Wolf

I feel the pain. But it's mixed with relief. As I observe it dripping on the floor when it's on the way to my Palm. I stare at it.

Thinking what I've done to myself to be deep in this situation. I f*cked up that's what and now here I am, in this situation, bleeding to death.

I'm hoping no one will save me. I want to end me life this way. This all happened because of HIM. Why you'd leave me?

Now I'm sweating. Nervous if anyone will find me and save my life. They'll make me live. I don't want to live!

The pain. It's beautiful. I feel my pass flow out of me. From my body. I... I want to DIE!

I waited days for HIM to come home. But he never did. On the third day of my emotionless life, I've heard rumors around my place and neighbors said they've seen his body somewhere but I've never got to know where was it. I've spent my whole life crying ever since.

My pulse slowed down, I was close to death. Ah! My long lost best friend, DEATH!

Someone burst into my room, running to me to snatch the blade buried deep in my flesh. Just as he did, darkness filled me as I closed my eyes.

I snapped my eyes open and found the handsome figure in front of me. His eyes found mine as it lit with life. The blue just shone so bright that I almost got lost in those angelic eyes. His lips are as red as anything. It's so pulpy. I just want to bite it. He cups my face carefully, making sure he doesn't hurt me.

"

Are you okay?" he handsomely whispered. His voice is heavenly. It's husky, the voice I'd always wanted to hear.

Who is this person anyway? Why does he even care about me? I'm always invisible and not even one person has ever saved me from anything except HIM and Blake. And why is it a male who saves me? It was always Blake who saved me after I broke. Blake and I are childhood best friends as the same as our parents. But this time, it's not Blake. It was someone else. And it is a HE!

Coming back to reality,  I look at my arms just to find my scars healed. But, how?

"Wuh happened to my c-cuts?" I panted. I just realized that I was sitting on his lap, my shoulder on his rock hard chest. I rested my head on his shoulder. He filled me with warmth by wrapping his arms around my dead body.

"I don't know" he whispered as he made circles on my back. Pools of blood cover my bedroom floor. "You were bleeding and the next moment... It's healed!" he seems relived.

"Mhmm. Why'd you save me?" I questioned.

"You still have so much more life. Lots. Stacked up the shelf of life" I could feel the vibration from his voice.

"You don't know what I've been through.  If you did, you would have left me there to die" I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"You're strong enough to face it"he said as he engulf me even tighter. "You're strong" he repeated.

How does he even know Iif I'm strong or not? Does he know me? Have we met at a bar or somewhere else?

I cuddled in his warmth. It's like, we've been friends before... Maybe. I can't recall. My memory is cloudy.

I tried so hard to recall but sleep finally cradled me.

………+++………

As I walk down the pathway to my house in silence, I rubbed my shoulders to warm them up.

"It's cold. Want some warmth?"he said. His voice is heavenly.

I nod as a response. As soon as I did, I felt immediate warmth at my tattoo on my back and in my mouth. I smiled thinking that I'll be safe whenever I'm with him.

_

______________________________-------------------------

A.N. :

Hey guyzzz! Sooo, watcha think about this chapter.

How about the start of this book?
Weird huh?

The idea of writing this book just popped up in my head when I was writing my first book (but did not write it here 😓 I will but it'll be on hold since I'm writing this book)

Okay! Enjoy guyzz! And thanks for reading this book. Tell watcha think about this book.