Chap 2: Everyone knows what happens when im angry!

Chap 2: Everyone Knows What Happens When I'm Angry!

Waking up with the lingering odor of blood in the air. My blood...the thought of the guy who saved me yesterday kicked in my mind. And his words...

"Your strong enough to face it"

He may be right. Why does he make me feel special? Like, life is now worth living? Is it?

My alarm rang and Invisible from 5 Seconds Of Summer blared through the speakers. I swiped it off and headed to my closet to get fresh and new clothes for the day. I went to shower and came out with my clothes draped around my body. I wipe my hair dry with my towel and looked in the mirror.

My mirror is the height of my whole body. I'm wearing a pastel purple sweater which says 'Do Or Die!'. I'm crazy about Undertale. A leaf designed jeans  shorts on my pastel purple tights. It brings out my greenish yellow eyes and my hazel hair. My hair is long, it grew until my back so, I just tied it up into a ponytail. I topped my look with a pair of knee length DM boots.

I headed down the stairs and to be extra cautious, I locked my bedroom door behind me and did not forget to get the key for it.

I found my parents eating pancakes at the dining table.

"Morning baby" mom wished.

"Morn mom and dad" I smiled and hugged each of them. "Where's Jacky?"

"He's still upstairs" dad replied.

I sent a okay to dad and joined them at the table as mom handed me a plate of heaven and a mug of lemon juice. I did not want to ask where were they last night. I'll just end up scowling at their answer.

"We were...out last night" mom piped up.

"Yeah...out" I mumbled under my breath. More like in and out and push and pull like a magnet. Oh, and their magnet is still strong for eachother. I'm happy for that. I get to scratch my parents out of my problems at least because I have more than one problem in my life. I don't ever want to add to the list of shit I've gone through.

"Morn beautiful family. Except for you" Jacky's voice echoed through the hall as he pointed at me playfully. I acted like I was offended by placing a hand on my chest and jaw dropped. I continued eating.

"Boiii, not too loud!" mom scolded as I giggled. Freaking meme Lord!

"Hey watcha laughing at huh?" Jacky hit my head. I almost choked on my food.

"Don't do that Jack boy" dad scolded at which I grinned.

I stuck my tongue out at Jacky after swallowing my food. He quickly pulled my tongue. "AHHH! Jacky! Stop!" I screamed. He did not let loose as he towered over me and ate my pancake. He moaned at the taste of the pancake with mom's homemade syrup. He finally let go of my tongue.

"B*tch" I cussed.

"Sister" he finger-gunned me.

"Really bruh?" I gave him a pathetic look.

The house soon was filled with noises of cutlerys hitting against the plate. I saw Jacky eating pancakes with his hands, like a monkey. He sat beside me.

"Are you okay? Smelt blood from your room" he asked. He had the look of concern.

I shook my head. He engulf me into a hug as I buried my face in his strong chest. I had the urge to cry but held it in.

"Awww! Sibling hug!" mom squealed and took her phone out to take a picture.

"We'll talk about this later kay?" he whispered into my ear.