Chap 7: You?

Chap 7: You?

I turn to face the voice. My eyes widen at the such beauty of his flowing grey eyes.

"You why are you here?" I ask whole sipping my water. I can smell my morning breath.

"Well, I followed Cass here last night and found out where you live and wanna' get to know you" he smiled. I could see the side of his right cheek dig in from the dim light here.

"Well, follow me Nathan. I bet you don't wanna stay here, in the dark" I smile sleepily.

He did nothing and just stood there, staring at me. No wait, he's observing me. His eyes diverted from my face to my body. He is now looking at my boobs through my see-through bra. I look at his gaze averting from one boobs to the the other. Vice versa. I walked up to him - not wanting him to waste my time - and hold his hand in mine whilst dragging him to my room.

I drag him along with me, onto my bed - letting him to sit down. I drink down my water and took that as a chance to observe him. He is flitting his eyes all around my room. He is wearing a muscle Nirvana tee with black ripped skinny jeans.

"Seriously, take a picture, it lasts longer my dear. And I should be the one who is staring at you since you are dressed up like this. You look f*cking hot" he smirks. I smile and turn away, scratching the back of my neck, my face turning redder and redder every time he compliments me.

" Thank you. So, why'd you come here" I raise a brow and place my empty glass on the side table.

"For no other reason than getting to know you. Cass has already got that chance but I'm pretty sure, he didn't see this" he point at my body. He lay on my bed, his head on my pillow and is staring at the ceiling. He pat the space beside him. I lay next to him wrapping my arms around my waist. The air is too cold for me in this see-through lingerie.

He hug me, making me feel warm every second.

"I'm pretty sure I'm wasting your time" he said as I sigh.

"No, no you're not. I don't want to trouble you by making you go home when you just came" I looked at him. Are faces are inches apart now. I push his face to the other side with a push of a finger on his cheek. "I don't want you to smell my morning breath" I laugh.

"I will never bother me when it is your breath" he turn back to face me.

I laugh. "Tho I wanna' sleep" I close my eyes. I turn the other side as I felt myself being pull against Nathan's body. I felt his muscles relax on my waist.

Oh shit, I just remembered, I don't sleep with my bra on. How am I even going to tell him. I don't want to wake him up... So I pull myself out of his grasp and place my hand behind my back to unbuckle my bra. I felt the freedom of being in the open with a stranger who I just met yesterday.

I lay back at my smells position,  pulling his arms around my waist.

"You could have just asked, you know" he suddenly said as I jump a little. I turn my face to look at him while covering my boobs with my hands.

"It's okay, sleep" his husky voice filled my ears.

I hum as a response and sleep filled me.

,,,

All I can hear now is Heavy by Linkin Park. I creak my eyes open just to be met my a sleeping Nathan. He is very cute with his mouth slightly open and his head sunken in my pillow. His arm around my waist and another below his head.

I turn off my alarm and heard yawns from beside me. Nathan mumbled an alien language and opened his eyes. His eyes instantly widened. "Did we f*ck?" his voice as low as hell and very sexy.