Bookshelves

"N-no, not here Cole, n-not here" you mumbled between kisses, the tall man's full lips pressed flush against yours.

"But I want to--no, I need to" he responded in a gruff tone, migrating from your mouth to your jaw and neck.

Cole had suddenly pounced on you in the library, where you had been scouring the shelves for a book on biophysics.  It was for one of your University courses at NYU.

Shaking your head from past thoughts, you turned your attention back to the current (and rather steamy) situation.

Cole had already unbuttoned your shirt, placing short sweet kisses upon your exposed chest.

Suddenly realizing in full that you were literally a bookshelf away from the public eye, you protested against Cole's unexpected advances.

"Aahhh, Cole! This is ridiculous!" you laughed in exasperation, running your hands through his dark blonde locks.

"I know and I don't care" he managed between breaths, roaming back up to your parted lips.

Giving in (it was quite enjoyable, and risk of someone catching you made it all the more arousing), you let Cole take control, his strong arms pressing you even closer to the musty rows of books. You even released a few moans of pleasure.

"Ehem......" you heard a raspy female voice.

Shit.

You and Cole were busssteeedddd.

Drawing apart like rapid fire, the two of you both flushed a deep red, looking down at the dusty carpet.

Taking a glance up, you eyed the older woman who ran the University library. Short, yellow cardigan, round glasses perched upon her high bridged nose. Typical.

"Such acts will NOT be tolerated in this library, which is strictly used for studying and recreational reading. Either you leave at once or decide to do some actual work".

Glancing over at Cole, we exchanged an ashamed look, and apologized to the librarian for our inappropriate activities.

After giving us one last snooty glare, the woman finally wobbled away and around the corner.

"Wheeewww" I sighed, sliding down the back wall and onto the ground. "We got off relatively easy, didn't we?"

"Damn right, I lost my shit back there!" Cole chuckled, grinning over at me.

We sat for a while in comfortable silence, marvelling at how reckless we were just a few minutes ago.

"Soooo, shall we continue this at home?" Cole questioned, shooting a suggestive sidelong glance at my still flustered features.

"I don't know, shall we?" you responded in a low voice, pulling him into a deep kiss.