Chapter 10 - Hollie's Return

*Jessie's POV*

I've just gotten back home from signing the contact to be a coach on this years season of the voice and I see Lilly pacing around the kitchen.
"What's wrong Lils?" I ask.
"H-hollie coming o-over," Lilly stutters.
"Seriously if she lays one finger on you I'm calling the police," I almost shout.
"I told her I was busy but she doesn't believe me," Lilly says scared.
"I'm taking you up to Clair's place so you can go see her and Holly and then I'll deal with this," I say calmly before picking up my car keys and my handbag.

--- At Clair's House ---

I stay for a bit and then head back home and wait for Hollie to arrive so I can give her a good talking to. Half an hour later the door bell rings.
"I'm coming!" I yell.
I open the door and there Hollie stands.
"I've come to see Lilly," Hollie says.
"She's not home sorry, but I can pass a message," I say.
"I'll just wait here until she gets back then," Hollie replies.
"She might be awhile," I say. Then I lead Hollie into three lounge room before going to the kitchen to tell Lilly she needs to stay the night at Clair's.

*Lilly's POV*

"I've just gotten a text from Jessie saying I've got to stay here for the night Clair," I say to Clair showing her my phone.
"That's fine I should have something that'll fit you," Clair says taking me upstairs to get me something to wear tonight and tomorrow.
"Thanks Clair," I say.
"No problem," she replies before showing me the spare room which happens to be right next to her room.
"Wanna go watch a movie?" I ask.
"Yea sure there's one I was going to watch tonight," Clair replies.
"Okay cool I'll go set it up," I say.
"And I'll get the snacks," she replies.

--- Next Morning ---

I wake up on a couch with what feels like a dead weight on me. I open my eyes to see that that dead weight is Clair. Not long after she wakes up.
"Did I fall asleep on you? I'm so sorry," Clair says.
"You did but it's fine," I say.
After talking for a bit and taking a bunch of selfies Jessie walks in.
"Morning sleepy heads, I bought breakfast," jessie says.
"Thanks Jess!" Clair and I say in unison. We all east breakfast on the couch and watch some crappy morning show.
"This one fell asleep on me when we were watching a movie," I say pointing to Clair.
"She's a good pillow hey," jess laughs.
"Yea she is, I slept like a baby," Clair says. We talk for a bit longer before we head home.