Chapter 9 - Meeting The Other Coaches

*Jessie's POV*

Lilly and Holly dropped me off here at the voice studios so I could sign the contract and meet the other coaches.
I get out of the car and say goodbye to the girls before walking inside the building. I head towards reception to find out where I'm meant to be going to meet the other coaches and sign the contact to be an official coach on the voice Australia this year. When I arrive at the reception desk the lady at the computer starts screaming and having a massive fan-girl moment.
"Hey do you want me to sign anything while I'm here?" I ask the reception lady.
"Omg yes please!" she basically screams.
"Okay," I say signing the never ending pile of items to sign I was given before handling them ask back.
"Thank you so much Jessie!" She screams.
"Your welcome," I reply before heading to where I needed to go.
I walked into the room that had my name on the door. Not even give minutes later there's a knock on my door.
"Come in," I yell.
A woman who I recognized as Delta Goodrem walked in.
"Hi Delta," I say.
"Hey Jessie," Delta says giving me a hug.
"Do you know if the other coaches are here yet?" I ask Delta.
"Nope, why don't we go see," Delta says while getting up off the couch.
I get up of the couch and follow Delta to the room next to mine.
I knock on the door and out comes two guys that look the same.
"We're the Madden brothers I'm Benji and this is Joel, we're twins," Benji says.
"I'm Jessie and this is Delta," I reply.
"Ricky's in the next room if you wanna go meet him," Joel says.
Delta and I say goodbye to the Madden brothers and go meet Ricky then we go to sign the papers too be the coaches on this years season of the voice Australia.

A/N
I'm going to be doing short updates because that will be easier for me to do but I've got holidays coming up so I'll try to do a longer update then and if you have any ideas then let me know ASAP because I'm always looking for ideas