1

Anxiety's POV

"Can it just be, like, and understood thing?" I ask.

"AW! You're implying that you love us!" I hear one of the sides scream. I roll my eyes and slightly blush.

'No, I don't love you bulbous idiots... except for maybe one...' I think. Once again, I start blushing.

"OH! HE'S BLUSHING!" Dad yells. I groan, sinking down and muttering about how much I hate everyone. I go back into Thomas' mind and go to my room. I close the door and lock it behind me. 

I sigh and fall onto my bed, looking up at my ceiling. (Picture above.) It was decorated to look like the solar system. I marvel it for a moment and then roll over, facing the wall. 

'It's just a simple crush. Why can't  just get over it?' I think. I groan and roll on my back again, letting my left hand fall off of the bed and my right, slightly hit the wall. 

'Just get over it! Leave him be. You're complete opposites and he definitely hates you.' I think. "Dammit, why do you do this to yourself?" I curse. 

Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I get up and smooth out my shirt, cracking the door to see Princey standing there. A blush tints my cheeks and I clear my throat. 

"What do you want, Princey?" I ask, pretending to be annoyed.

"Just brought you some cookies!" He says, holding up a tray of cookies. I see that the cookies were covered in black and purple icing, mimicking space. He smiles at me and I feel my heart melt. "Dammit." I mutter. 

"Anxiety!" Princey scolds me. "What?" I ask. 

"I heard that curse word!" He tells me, tapping his toe. I chuckle and roll my eyes. He hands me the cookies and I take them.

"Th-thanks... I guess." I stutter. 'Curse you, feelings!' I yell at myself.

"Wait... did you just thank... me?" Prince asks. I roll my eyes. "Yeah, is it that big of surprise for me to have at least a little bit of manners? I'm not that mean." I tell him. I see him blush slightly and nod. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know. But... don't you hate me?" He asks. 

"Well, I don't love you. But you're not the worst." I say, looking down. 

"Well, o-okay." He says. I look up and see him blushing even more. "You're welcome for the cookies." He says as he rushes away. 

I smile down at the small platter of treats and walk back into my room. I put them on my dresser and fall back onto my bed. 

'Why would he blush? I just told him that he wasn't that bad... Its not like I complemented him.' I think to myself, turning over and slowly falling asleep, saving the cookies for later.