19

Its been a few days and the grey stuff has spread farther and farther.

Its spread onto my face now. I can barely move my jaw. I can't speak since its on my throat, so I've been writing to Princey.

I've been couped up in my room, not allowing anyone in. Princey usually sits outside my door, waiting for any notes that I give him.

He doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, nothing. I hate it for him. I've tried to tell him to go but he won't. He only wants to be outside my door.

He won't listen.

I sigh, leaning my head on the door.

Lover-boy,
Go eat. Please.

I slide the note under my door, hearing him mumbling quietly.

"Anxiety, I told you. No. I'm not leaving you. I need to spend every moment I get with you." He tries his best to put his hand under the door, potentially failing. Only his fingers would fit under the door. I laugh slightly, well, tried. It only sounded like wind blowing through an old house.

"I heard that." I hear his wonderful voice again.

You're funny. Its hard not to laugh... I want to hold you again, Lover-boy.

I slide the note under the door and grab his fingers, squeezing them lightly.

"Then let me in. I want to see you." He calls through the door.

You know I can't do that, Princey. I don't want you seeing my like this, anyways.
Oh, and I need more paper. I only have 2 more pieces.

"Okay, I'll go get you some more." He says, pulling his hand from under the door and walking away.

I sigh and bang my head on the door lightly.

"Anxiety, where are you?" I hear someone ask me.

Logic.

I can't talk to him so I just sit there, feeling useless. Suddenly I hear someone else walk up.

"Logan! What are you doing?" Princey asks him.

"I want to know where Anxiety is. Thomas is gonna get himself killed!" Logic replies.

"Anxiety can't talk right now... He's... Not feeling well." I hear Princey stuttering, searching his mind for an excuse.

"Emotions don't get sick, Roman." Logan says, tapping his foot.

"Oh, stop it! He just doesn't want to see anybody but me right now, okay?! Just give him his space!" Princey raised his voice a little and I chuckle slightly.

"Anxiety, are you there?" Princey asks, he hurries over and puts his hand under the door.

I slightly open the door, hiding my face and allowing the giant stack of paper to come in. I feel a slight pressure on the door but I push the door shut completely.

"Virgi- Verge, I wanna see you." Princey says, the pain in his voice very prominent.

I put my hand under the door this time and feel his warm hand on mine.

"Anxiety! What's wrong with your hand?!" I gasp and quickly pull my hand back in.

"Logic! Go away! Its just a little... Um... Fake hand tattoo. You know, those one's that stay on for a few days?" Princey asks.

"That doesn't look like a hand tattoo..." Logan says. "But I won't push any further, I know when I can't get anything out of you. But... Just... Be careful, guys. Okay? And Roman, you have to show up every once in a while, or else Thomas'll forget about ever having Creativity." He chuckles slightly but what he doesn't know...

Is that's what's happening to me.