11

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY GODDAMN READS ON THIS PIECE OF CRAP BOOK?! LIKE... WHAT?!?!

After we had gone back to sleep, I didn't have any more nightmares. It was like that hug had just kept them away. If something that little, can make it where I didn't have nightmares for the rest of the night, what else could help?

I blush at my thoughts and shake them away, turning my attention back to the agreement that was unfolding before me.

"Prinxiety!"

"No! There shouldn't be a ship name! Its Canon! It doesn't matter anymore."

"Prinxiety! It should be called Prinxiety!"

I roll my eyes and look at Princey. He looks back and nods. I get up and walk to my room, knowing that he was behind me.

I let him in and lock the door. We both sit on the bed and I pull out my phone, turning on one of my favorite songs, Glad You Came but it was a cover by We Came As Romans. (Best song ever.)

Prince listens to it, making the occasional face that's how's that he wasn't a really big fan of my style of music. So, I turn on something that I knew he'd like.

Once it started playing he listened intensely. About halfway through the song he was humming to it and bobbing his head to the rhythm.

I smile and lean my head on the wall. I start singing along, quietly and, of course, Pretty Boy hears me anyways and stops listening to the song and listens to me, instead.

See, I didn't know that at the time. But once the song ended, I opened my eyes and saw Princey staring at me. I blush and thank my pale concealer. (Makeup's for everyone. Don't judge.)

I tug him towards me and connect our lips. I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, as he does he but around my waist. Just like always.

Just like always.