17

I wake up, not opening my eyes yet but, yawning and stretching. I finally open my eyes to see

Nothing.
I can't see anything.

I gasp, scared but I calm down, realizing why.

I was underneath my blanket with Princey lying on top of me. I chuckle and run a hand through his hair, hearing him moan happily in response.

(Did I scare you?)

I sigh, just lying underneath the love of my life. But I feel like something's missing.

My clothes.

My eyes go wide and I look around the room to see that not only my clothes were in the floor, but so were Princey's.

I internally scream, trying to remember what happened last night.

That's when I do...

And I, uh, I blush. Like, a lot.

(HAHA! I MADE UP FOR IT! YOU'RE WELCOME!!!)

I clear my throat in awkwardness and shake Roman awake.

"Roman, Roman, please wake up." I whisper.

"Mm, what?" He asks, raising his head. "Oh, hi." He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"PRINCEY, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I whisper harshly.

"Oh, come on. You're gonna die soon sex is amazing... Not the part about you dying soon but the sex part was great." He says quickly. In laugh and shove him off of me.

"Jesus Christ... That was great, wasn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah... And it turns out, I top. You were wrong." He says, laughing.

(Referencing to Chapter 6, go read it again to fully understand.)

I hear a knock on my door and I start to freak out, knowing that if they come in, they'll see us naked and that will not be good.

"Don't worry, I'm not coming in. I'm afraid I'll see something I don't want to. But... Next time, keep it down, okay?" It was Logan. I hear him walk away and I face-palm myself.

"Okay, get dressed." I say tossing his clothes at him.

I stand up and look down.

"Damn, the grey stuff has spread there, too."

"Don't worry, it wasn't there last night."

I'm going to Hell, guys... See you there.