5

I smile and push him off of me.

"Oh, c'mon, Princey. You don't mean that. You despise me." I growl and sit up.

"But... I really do." He stutters, making me laugh.

"What? I'm your complete opposite! You're supposed to hate me." I say, rubbing the back of my neck.

Once again, I feel someone crawl above me. "I said I don't. Like Morality said before," Prince leans down to my neck and buries his face in it. "You're just so..." He grabs my hand. "Mysterious."

I blush because whenever he speaks, his lips graze on my neck.

"Princey... What're you-" He cuts me off.

"C'mon, Anxiety. Just let it happen." He says, bringing his face from my neck and close to mine.

"Just let it happen." Prince repeats, bringing his lips dangerously close to mine.

Suddenly, my door opens and in comes Morality. "Heya, kids. There's-" He stops, seeing the state that we're in.

"OH MY GOD! LOGAN!" He screams, making me groan and bang my head against the wall lightly. Logic Logan runs in, a worried expression on his face.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Morality squeals in response and Logan sees us. His eyes go wide and he slowly walks away.

Morality follows him and closes my door. "What the fuck, Pretty Boy?!" I ask him, rather loudly. I look back at him and see that his face was redder than mine.

Welp, here it goes.