chapter 1-the beginning

Hello guys! Sorry I haven’t been updating, just haven’t had the time. Hope you guys enjoy this new book I am writing based on a conversation with Anime_Lover126. Lets do this

------------------

2004, the Russian-Kazakhstan border

the generals pov

‘Please help her!” the women begged me. I smiled sweetly at her and pulled her inside my office.

“I will help your daughter if you tell me what’s wrong with her.” I said, sitting down in the large, leather chair behind an equally large and important mahogany desk.

The crying women stood opposite me, sobbing into her arm. I slowly lifted a pen and smiled.

“I can help her. Just bring her here as quickly as possible and I’ll see what I can do.” I said, acting like I cared for her.

“Thank you, thank you!” the woman screamed as she turned and ran from the room. I slowly lowered the pen to the table and smiled.

“Another for the serum it is then.”

Time skip

The door opened to admit the women again. She had stopped crying and was leading a child behind her. I look toward the guard outside and he nodded. The door swung shut and I looked at the mother and child.

“So, how are you going to help my daughter?” the women ask, standing there, pleading with her eyes.

“I am going to give her a serum that will help her control her powers.” I replied, smiling like a snake. The women nodded and pushed the child forward.

“Her name is Carmen. Please take care of her.” The woman said. I nodded and beckoned to the door.

“Come back in two hours, and she’ll be fine.” I said. The women nodded and ran to the door. She opened it and left. My guard followed her, moving his rifle to the ready. The door closed and I looked at the girl again.

“Come with me.” I ordered. I stood and moved to the back of the office, opening the door and moving off. The girl followed behind me as we walked across the courtyard. Around us, children of all ages milled around, talking, playing, and fighting together. The girl looked around as we walked up to the main block. We entered and made our way to a back room that had two dentist chairs with leather straps to go round the chest, arms, legs, head and feet. In one of these chairs sat a boy, tied down with drips inserted into his arm and neck.

“This is another person who needed our help.” I told the girl as she looked at him. I pointed to the chair and told her to get on. When she had sat down, I tightened the straps on her wrists and ankles and other areas. I stood back as one of my medics ran over and inserted the drips to her neck and arms. The girl looked at me as the medic stepped back.

“How long am I in this thing, sir?” she asked.

I smiled, “Only two hours.” I left the room and walk back to my office. I entered it to find the women on her knees with a gun to her head.

“I’m sorry, but your child won’t be returning.” I said as I raised my skorpion to the women’s head as she started begging. I listened for a few seconds before I pulled the trigger, blowing her head apart.