(Part 1) Ridiculous Punks

Inspired by Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! Check the Korean Drama if you haven't. There will be some punching in this chapter/episode...DBS-Do Bong Soon, SHJ-Shim Hye Jin...Do Bong Soon's mom, YJM-Yoo Jae Myung...Do Bong Soon's father, KKM-the guys who kicks and beats up the old man, KWH-the guy who broke Do Bong Soon's phone, Do Bong Ki-Do Bong Soon's twin brother. I hope you enjoy

CEO, Mr.Ahn is sitting on a bus seat. Then the bus gets a flat tire and becomes out of control. The bus almost falls of a cliff almost hitting a mother and a girl, but luckily a girl miraculously saves them. But that was just one of CEO Ahn nightmares. 

His phone rings...

Then he wakes up...

CEO: "Ugh, how annoying!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Phone Call between CEO and an unknown blackmailer: 

CEO: "Yes this is CEO Ahn of Ainsoft. 

Unknown: "I'm sure I gave you a warning and told you to get rid of 'Albertine Chronicle' and that I'd kill you if you didn't."

CEO: "Do you have any idea what time it is, you punk? Threatening me is fine and all, but you should let me get my sleep, at least! Things like this are only scary to hear when you're able-minded. Ugh, this is so frustrating!

Unknown: "Don't be to surprised to see what happens from this point on because you brought it upon yourself. I'll ruin Ainsoft and then--" Suddenly the CEO ends the call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He gets up annoyed."What kind of bastard is this, seriously?

On the other hand Do Bong Soon is eating noodles, staring at her computer. Then her phone gets a notifications saying 'Failed Interview'. 

DBS:"I already know that I didn't make it, alright. Man these are so annoying." My name Do Bong Soon. I'm Do Bong Soon who lives in Dobong-Dong in Donbong-gu. I'm kind of really special. I have a secret. One that is different from the usual fare.

Flashback to when Do Bong Soon wasn't even born yet...

PGB:"I'm strong. Very strong, at that."

DBS: The first person to pass down this secret power to the woman in our family was Park Gae Boon, who was said to have slaughtered several men at once with every boulder she threw, during the Siege of Haengju in the Joseon Era. And a huge secret hides within this superhuman strength which was passed down to the woman in the family. It was 1862, during the Peasant and Slave rebellion of Jinju. One of my ancestors, whose name was Ga Wook Bang used her superhuman strength to side with the royal army and lined her own pockets. However, by doing this, her power disappeared overnight and she spent her last years in loneliness, affected by leprosy. Since then, a curse befell the women in my family and they'd come to pay the price for their actions if they did not use their powers for good. However...my mother, Hwang Jin Yi, completely ignored the curse and her dubious use of her power as well as her cunning got the best of her. She didn't face any problems after using her powers for bringing glory to her country, but...however...

HJY:"Give me your money. Give it here! Jump! Get on your knees! Why aren't you kneeling?"

DBS: It turned out that the legend about one having to pay price for using their powers unjustly was actually true. And the so-so wrestler Yoo Jae Myung, who'd always been a bit wicked and Shim Hye Jin, the weightlifter who suddenly lost her powers one day...