(Part 4) Ridiculous Punks

Inspired by Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! Check the Korean Drama if you haven't yet. As a reminder DBS-Do Bong Soon, HJY-Hwang Jin Yi..Do Bong Soon's mom, DCG-Do Chil Goo...Do Bong Soon's father, KKM-the guys who kicks and beats up the old man, KWH-the guy who broke Do Bong Soon's phone, Do Bong Ki-Do Bong Soon's twin brother, GK-Gook Du...the person she likes, DN-Detective Neokboi, DH-Investigation Team Leader, DB-Detective Boolgom, SK-Secretary Kong...Other character may be in this part. I hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

CEO: "Ugh...so damn sexy.."

SK: "What?"

When they got in the car he watched her riding her bike...dreamily...

---------------------------------------

The next day...

Min Hyuk is walking toward his company called Ainsoft where games are made...

Interior:

CEO: "She was stronger than any character I've ever seen."

SK: "What are you talking about, sir?"

CEO: "You know--"

Before he finishes his sentence he says something to his employee...

CEO: "Oh, Team Leader Shin! I like that new feature you came up with!"

Shin: "Thank you, CEO! I'll work hard!"

CEO: "Alright, work hard! Whoo!"

Talks to his Secretary again...

CEO: "You know, that--"

Then before he answers he does a move with his hands to get in the main part of the building...

CEO: "Seriously, though, she was more amazing than any game."

SK: "What was, exactly?"

CEO: "That woman!"

Dobong Walnuts (DBS's parents workshop)-

Bong Soon's dad is cleaning the counter and quickly gives a customer some walnuts...

YJM: "Enjoy..."

Customer: "Goodbye!"

YJM: "Goodbye!"

Customer: "Hello-"

SHJ: "Oh yes..."

The customer holds the door for her...

SHJ: "Thank you...Goodbye!"

Customer: "Goodbye!"

SHJ: "Did you sell a lot?"

Her husband, Yoo Jae Myung gives her the money he earned selling the pies/walnuts that day...after he gives her the money...

SHJ: "Is this all?"

Then he nods politely...

SHJ: "If I find anything in your pockets, I'll hit you for 10 times for every bill I find."

Him knowing that she could give him a good beating he quickly checks his pocket and gives her all the money that is in there...

SHJ: "Good boy, should of done that sooner. Don't be so pathetic, okay? You are a man after all!"

YJM: "I'll try my best."

SHJ: "Give me a cup of coffee."

Bong Soon come into the shop...

DBS: "I'm back."

YJM: "Hey."

SHJ: "Why are you so late?"

DBS: "Something cam up."

SHJ: "What exactly, when all you do id eat and play?.. You went to an internet cafe again didn't you? I'm so embarrassed that I can barely look at Myung Soo's mom in the eye. Ugh, what am I going to do with you? They say there's more than 3 million young people in Korea but I had to end up with a kid like this as my daughter! Sheesh! Hey, just get married, already! Okay? Get yourself a dumb guy with lots of money. Got it?"

DBS: "As if."

_________________________

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter. Please comment down below what you thought of this part of "Ridiculous Punks" also please vote! Thanks! 😃