Chapter III: Never thought of being inlove, PART 2

"Kate, could we talk.. privately." Andrei asked and looked at me seriously.

"I'll just leave you two alone. Babe, I'll be outside if you need me." Vaugh shrugged when he walked towards the door and went outside.

"I gotta tell you something, Kate. And I'm going to be straight forward." Andrei said as soon as Vaughn closed the door. 

"What is it?"

"I.." he was hesitating

"You? What? Tell me." I asked

"I LOVE YOU KATE! I really do." He confessed then cried

"But I'm with James now." I simply said

"And I want you to pick me instead of him. Instead of James." he continued to cry and I felt guilt.

"But Andrei, I just can't let go of him. Why did you even love me?" I asked him and heaved out a sigh

"I see my mom in you. The way you smile, laugh, the way you walk,  the way you talk. Ugh, just everything. And you gave me new hope that everything will be okay. That I'm gonna be happy anytime soon." I was shocked with what he said I never thought he'll be inlove with me. I really didn't. I was just eing nice to him, making him feel like a family, because he's part of the band, and I know he needs a friend. But this time, I didn't say anything. Not even a single word came out of my mouth, I don't know. I'm just really guilty.

"Why won't you say anything?" he asked. I was just looking at the floor, being guilty making him suffer. I know I'm hurting him, because it came to this point that he needed to commit suicide. Do I have that impact on him? I don't know. I heaved out a heavy gloomy sigh.

"I..I just don't know what else to say." I shrugged, I really don't know what to say  to him that moment. Really guilty. That's what I felt.

"You know what, If you want to leave. Just leave me here. You can." he coldly said, the looked away. I left. I was speechless. I heard a loud deep sigh from him, and it brought even more guilt on my side.

"What happened?" James asked as soon as I stepped out the room, he might have noticed the gloomy expression on my face. But I had to lie.

"N-nothing." I muttered. I was not expecting what happened inside the room. I thought he'll be happy to see me, but he was worse. James hugged me. I know he knows something happened.

"Tell me, please." James pleaded, he really wanted to know what happened. I had to lie, lie better.

"Nothing. we Just talked about his missed requirement." I was a pretty good liar, but I guess I'm not lying enough.

"Oh, okay." he said. He's still hugging me tight. He really doesn't want to let go. And I let him do that,I wanted someone who'll hold me tight so that I can feel that I'm safe from the guilt that's killing me slowly. James brought me back to my house.

    (A/N): PRETTY LAAAAAAAAME! D: :))