CHAPTER II: Big Revelations

"C'mon, let's go." Andrei told me then he smiled. It was the first time I saw him smile like that.

We went to the lobby and we started to talk, we sit on the floor and faced one another

"My mom, she..." He said while his smile changed into a gloomy frown

"She?"

"She died. Died from tuberculosis." 

"So, is it the reason why you're always upset?"

"Yeah, it is." he sighed heavily, like the world is on his back

"How could I make you feel better?"

"Uhm.." He went closer and he held my hands and moved his face closer to mine. I was stuck, my heart was rapidly pounding, I thought I was going to have hyperventilation that time. I was really shocked when his lips touched mine. It was my first kiss. And his lips was so soft, though I was saving this for someone else.

"Ka--" James arrived from nowhere. He was filled with shock from what he saw. He just dropped something and ran. I look at the thing he dropped, went towards it and it was a small heart shaped velvet box. I opened it up and saw a ring.

/James' POV

It was after class my classmates were excited of going home or going out with their friends, I fixed my things and get a small velvet box from my bag, then slinged my backpack on my shoulders. I turned around to Kate's direction to give back her notes and to tell her if she could come with me, but when I looked around, she was gone.

"Have you seen Kate?" I asked my classmate

"Nope."

"Hey, have you seen Kate?" I asked the student near Kate's locker

"She didn't dropped by here."

"Hey, Courtney, have you seen Kate?" I asked Courtney

"Uhm, yeah. I saw her pass that hall to the lobby." 

"Thanks!"

As I walk through the hall, I heard two people talking.

"My mom, she..." I heard a guy

"She?" then the girl replied, her voice is familiar

"She died. Died from tuberculosis." 

"So, is it the reason why you're always upset?"

"Yeah, it is." I heard the guy sighed heavily

"How could I make you feel better?" this girl asked

"Uhm.." then there was complete silence, I was so intrigued and I thought I should check it out.. I realized it was Kate.

"Ka--" I saw Andrei and Kate kissing. I didn't actually know what to do. I was really shocked. I dropped the small velvet box then ran away

/Kate's POV

He was filled with shock from what he saw. He just dropped something and ran. I look at the thing he dropped, went towards it and it was a small heart shaped velvet box. I opened it up and saw a ring.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" It was engraved on the ring, it brought tears to my eyes knowing that the guy that I love, love me back-- worst thing is that, I let him down. I wore the ring, and ran after him

"James!" I shouted, I saw him, leaning against the wall. He was shattered. He was crying.

"James.." I said softly

"What?!" He shouted at me

"Look, I'm sorry you had to see that. Please, James, I'm sorry." I apologized then hugged him tight.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You're not even mine." he wiped his tears and faked a smile as if nothing happened

"Look." I showed the ring on my hand, the ring he was about to gave. 

"I'm yours." I added

He was a bit shocked but still lonesome. I wanted to make it up to him, and I know to myself, I love him. 

"I love you, James. I was scared to tell you 'cause I'm afraid you might not love me back." I said

"You love me?" he chuckled sarcasticly

"Yeah, right. Stop fibbing. You were kissing him."

"I didn't, I swear. He was the one who kissed me." 

I cupped his cheeks, stared at him, he was so handsome. His reddish lips, his pair of blue yes, his blondish brown hair.. I kissed him hardly, like I really wanted him badly. He was shocked and got carried away, we were near the girl's powder room, so we went it. We locked the door--good thing no one was there. His hands all over my body, he was doing my blouse. We shared a sweet passionate kiss, we were kissing torridly, my tongue twirling around his.

He removed my blouse and carried me to the counter, he made me sit there then he cupped my breast, I was really giving into it. He squeezed the left one, then unhooked my bra, he removed it then sucks on my breast. I moaned then he pulled away.

"Sorry, Kate." he was panting

"I wasn't able to control it." he added.

"It's..it's okay." I gave him an assuring smile, then wore my clothes again

"I love you, ok? I really do." I said to him

"Okay.. I.. I love you too, Kate. Since we were juniors." he was still panting. I was really shocked. I didn't know that he loves me for that long. We went out of the girl's powder room. We kissed again by the corridor. I was pinning James on the wall, we were kissing softly. And then Andrei saw us, but he just walked away. His smile faded away as he walk. I don't know what's up with him.