CHAPTER IV: Meet the Collins Part 1

Chapter IV: Meet the Collins.

/JAMES' POV

"Oh, okay." I said. I was still hugging her tight. I really dont want to let go of her. I feel she's carrying a burden, and I don't know what it is. And I think hugging her will make her feel better. I brought her back to their house. Her mom opened the front door, Mrs. Christine Collins, yeah. I know her because Kate and I have been bestfriends since freshmen year. But I don't know much about them, Mr. and Mrs. Collins. Edward, his older brother. And her little brother, Sean. 

"Oh, hi darling. Where have you been?" her mom asked Kate.

"We were just from the hospital." Kate answered

"Why? Is something wrong? Are you sick?" Mrs. Collins started to worry, I saw it on her face.

"We just visited a friend of ours." Kate said to Mrs. Collins to stop Mrs. Collins from worrying.

"Good Afternood, Mrs. Collins." I said to show respect, of course. I couldn't just barge in their house.

"Good Afternoon too, James."

"Mom, I would like to say something." 

"What is it darling?"

"James and I. We've been together for some time now." I was shocked that she already introduced her as her boyfriend. I was flattered with the fact that she's proud of our relationship.

"Look like he's a very lucky guy. Congratulations, Kate. You're finally growing up." her mom said happily then Kate blushed

"Yes, I am." I said while I was holding Kate's waist.

"Really lucky." I added

"Why won't you stay for dinner, James?" Mrs. Collins asked me

"Ahh..Eh.." I was shy, so I don't know what to say.

"I insist." she smiled at me, then I smiled at Kate.

"Sure, why not." I winked at Kate then hugged her and whispered to her ear

"I love you."

"I love you too." she whispered back

"Ehem. So why won't we go inside?" her mom giggled

"Thanks, Mrs. Collins." I said as she hooked my jacket on the coat stand by the door.

"Call me, mom." 

"Ahe.. Mom." 

/KATE's POV

They're doing pretty well. Mom know pretty well about James and my secret admiration of him before. And she knows how good James is.

"Mom, can James and I go to my room? We'll just talk about things that should be kept between us."

"Oh. Sure, why not? I trust him. If you need me just call me, I'll be cooking dinner. Your dad will come home anytime soon."

"Okay." I pulled James upstairs to my room. And I locked the door.

"What will we talk about, Kate?"

"Nothing. Haha. I love you. We can't show affections infront of my mom,right?" I said then hugged him

"Ohh.. I got it." He carried me to my bed then kissed me gently, he was on top of me, I was responding to his kisses. He's indeed a good kisser. He hugged me, then removed the hair from my face. 

"I love you so much, Kate."

"I love you so much more, James." I pulled him closer then kissed him hardly, he kisses back then his hands were all over me, he was touching my thighs. I like the feeling when his skin touches mine. We were making out like this (just kissing) when my older brother knocked at my door.

*tok* *tok*

"Kate, I heard you have some guy inside there? Do you want me to beat him up?" My brother Edward said, he is pretty protective of me. He just don't speak most of the times, because for him, it's not worth it to speak to much on unimportant things. But he has a sense of humor sometimes.

"Aha. No, you don't need to do that, Edward." I fixed myself, and James just sit on the edge of the bed, acting like nothing happened. I opened the door and my brother just barged in.

"You're James, right?" he asked James. He just give him a cold glance. I'm like dude, what's up with you!?

"Yeah, why?" James asked

"Take care of my sister or else you're dead meat."

"Edward, stop with the threats. Just go out." 

"I was just kidding! Hahaha!" he laughed then went out of my room. I once again, locked the door.

"Sorry, he's just like that."

"Haha. I was threatened, alright." he laughed, then went towards me. 

"I love you." I blushed, then said..

"I love you too." we smiled at each other, his forehead was leaning to my forehead, the tip of my nose was on leaning on the tip of his nose. His smile just melts me away. 

I need to describe him, he has brownish black hair. His eyes are grayish green. His teeth are really white, his nose is perfect. He has a really white complexion. His body is lean and perfect, and do I need to mention he has perfect 6 pack abs? In short, he's perfect. He has the looks, the talent, the attitude and the brains. He's 1st of best student in the whole batch.