I woke up to laughing, I opened my eyes to see the whole bus' inside covered in confetti and streamers.

Oh no.

"Guys! Lyric is up!" Josh screams.

Anna, Josh, and Tyler come into view. "Hey, guys." I said sleepily.

Anna, Josh, and Tyler then sprayed me in the face with silly string.

They all stopped and Josh and Anna left.

Tyler then sprayed me once more, "Ouch!" I said, holding my eye.

"Oh man, Lyric did I hurt you?" Tyler said running up to me.

I nodded, my eyes were watering, and my eye was starting to swell up, "I- I need to lay down."

"Oh, yeah, sure, do you think you'll be able to play one more night?" Tyler said, leading me to my bunk.

"I hope so." I said, walking to the bed, and laying in it, with Tyler laying beside me.

"You know, I didn't mean to hurt you." Tyler said, looking up at the ceiling.

I sat up a little, turning to Tyler, "Oh, I know you didn't, I may it too much of a big deal."

"No, it's my fault." Tyler said, turning in his chest, putting his face in his pillow.

-

"Josh!" Anna screamed as Josh picked her up and ran through the parking lot.

Josh laughed and spinners around, making Anna laugh harder.

He finally put her down, and Anna almost fell, but Josh caught her, which made Anna laugh, once again.. harder.

Josh and Anna looked into each other's eyes and Josh leaned in, Anna stood still.

"Josh! Anna! Hurry up, we need to get some shut-eye, you two have sound check tomorrow!" Dan yelled, Mark standing beside him.

The two laughed awkwardly. And they walked back towards the bus.