Mr. D and Chiron

This is Artemis, goddess of hunting, young girls, animals, and much more.
Luna POV

The only thing in the room that scared me was the leopard.

It blinked.

I screamed out in terror and lunged backwards into the door.

I fell on my butt, hard.

"Well that must have hurt" a voice said coming from the corner of the room.

I forgot all about the leopard.

Kara jumped when she heard the voice and her head swirled towards the sound.

I also looked towards where the voice come from and saw a scary looking boy standing in the shadows.

He walked out of the shadows and said "is this the new camper, Kara?"

She nodded and looked at me "this creepy boy here is Mr. Nico di Angelo."

I must have looked confused because Kara laughed and said "he is one of our senior campers."

I raised an eyebrow "senior camper?"

"Follow me" Nico said and walked out onto a porch.

I followed him and saw two people playing poker on a poker table, there was a man and a boy.

The boy had uneven black hair and eyes that reminded you of a calm ocean.

The man however, had dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes that made you kind of dizzy.

"Is this the new camper?" The boy asked, looked at me.

Kara nodded and said to me "this is Percy and Mr. D."

Percy stood up and stepped forward with his hand out "nice to meet you....what's your name."

"Oh, um.. my name is..." I said thinking to myself, should I tell then my name? "Luna, my name is Luna."

I shook his hand and he sat back down, I noticed Mr. D was watching me curiously but I ignored him.

"So, when is Chiron going to get here?" Kara asked Mr. D.

Mr. D scowled and said "well he's probably out somewhere eating some grass or something."

Suddenly I heard the sound of hooves on wood and we all turned our heads towards it.

I screamed and run backwards, once again falling on my butt.

There was a pony man standing right next to the porch.

"Don't be scared, I promise I won't hurt you" the pony man said.

"Luna meet Chiron, Chiron meet Luna" Kara said "I promise he won't hurt you."

"He's a pony" I said bluntly, staring at Chiron. 

Everyone laughed and Chiron said "actually I am a centaur."

With that I fainted.

Thank you so much for reading my storie!

How do you like it so far?

Is there anything I need to change?

I hope you like it so far, please tell me if you have any recommendations. Also, I will try to add any OCs of yours if you want me too. Bye!!