Chapter 3.

Chapter 3. - Violet.

Robert might be a little crazy.

When they all woke up the next morning, A figure was standing in the open doorway staring at them.

At first Violet thought that it was Count Olaf, Violet quickly shork the thought away, Count Olaf is dead! It was only cousin Robert.

Seeing that they were waking up, Robert stepped in the room and said good morning.

"Yhon" Said Sunny.

"What does that mean?" Asked Robert, as he eyed Sunny like she was some type of wild rabbit.

"She said good morning." Replied Klaus, Sleepily, His hair was a complete mess.

"Oh, Well good morning to you to Sunny." Robert said while smiling brightly at little Beatrice, Who was sleeping soundly in Violets arms.

"Good morning." Violet said to Robert.

"Good morning Violet." Robert swiftly replied.

"Is there something you wanted Robert?" Klaus asked.

"Well I'll tell you all after breakfast up, Up, Get dressed!" Robert said, As he started to walk out of the room.

"But it's only five!" Klaus yelled at Robert's back.

"Last one to the table get's the burnt pancakes!" yelled Robert, As he continued to walk downstairs, Ignoring what Klaus had just said.

The children got up out of the bed and walked to the left side of the room where a large box marked the Baudelaire's was sitting.

Violet and Klaus opened the box, Inside was a large array of clothing, Baby clothe's, Adult clothe's, And children clothe's.

There was also a note, Violet picked it up, And read it aloud.

"Dear children,

I did not know your size's, So i made a guess, I do hope these fit....

Cousin Robert,"

They all looked inside the box once more, And then started taking things out.

Violet picked up a long yellow shirk, that had pretty blue and red flowers on the front, And a white blouse that was louse and slightly wavy around the collar.

Then she picked out a small pair our denim overalls, and a pink shirt for Sunny, and a light blue Onesie for Beatrice.

She picked up Beatrice, Who was still sitting on the bed, And pulled Sunny with her into the closet to change, Leaving Klaus to change by himself.

when she finished changing herself and the girls, She called out, To see if Klaus was done as well.

silence...

"Uhan mettle?" Sunny said, Meaning, "Maybe he left?"

"Maybe Sunny," Violet said as she opened the door and stepped out of the closet.

No Klaus.

"He must have gone down to breakfast." Violet stated.

She then walked to the open bedroom door and walked out with Beatrice in

her arms, And Sunny following closely behind.

The house was very quiet at this time in the morning, and the only thing Violet could hear was Beatrice cooing, the Tweeting of birds outside, and the soft footsteps of Sunny behind her.

They headed down the stairs and followed their nose's until they found the kitchen. Violet opened the swinging door, And stepped inside the room, With Sunny following behind.