Chapter 4.

Chapter 4. - Klaus.

Me and Robert Call a Truce.

When Violet, Sunny, and Beatrice went inside the closet, Klaus picked up a pair of light brown trousers, and a blue button up shirt to put on.

Once he was finished he opened the bedroom door and walked downstairs.

Robert was standing at the bottom of the staircase talking to one of his servants, he seemed to have a lot of those. When Klaus reached the bottom of the stairs, the servant and Robert stopped talking.

"So... why did you stop talking?" He asked them both.

The servant looked at Robert, nodded his head, and walked away. Robert turned to Klaus. "No reason." He answered, after staring at Klaus for a minute.

"Hmm." Klaus said staring back at Robert.

"Did you get your bath?" Robert asked him, smirking slightly.

Klaus tilted his head a little. "No, I didn't want to get any of the burnt pancakes." He said right back.

"To bad, there are no pancakes today, just muffins, I just said that to get you

all to come downstairs. Plus my cooks don't burn pancakes." Robert said, chuckling a little.

Klaus frowned, he really did want pancakes. "Well I'll just go back to bed then, I don't mind skipping breakfast, unless you want to give me breakfast in bed, if not wake me up around lunchtime okay." He said, as he turned to go back upstairs.

"Wait a minute." Robert said grabbing Klaus's arm. "You're already awake, you might as well eat." Robert released Klaus's arm and then started walking towards where the dining room was.

Klaus sighed, then silently followed him, he really was hungry, he was kinda glad he didn't go back to his room, he didn't think Robert would have let him eat breakfast in bed anyway.

They walked in the open dining room door, and sat down at the table. Two servants were standing by the breakfast cart ready to serve them food. Robert waved them over. and the two servants brought the cart over, and placed everything on the table.

There wasn't much to eat. just some blueberry muffins, sliced fruit. and Orange juice to drink. Klaus picked up three muffins, and a small cup of Orange juice. He started eating.

"So Klaus." Robert started. "I heard you like to read."

Klaus glanced over at Robert who was staring intently at Him, ignoring his

own Muffins. "Uh... yeah, I do." Klaus answered.

Robert chuckled, and took a small bite out of his muffin. "So what do you like to read anyway?" He asked, taking a sip of Orange juice.

Klaus stared at Robert, wondering why he really wanted to know this stuff. "Anything really. but i prefer research, and non-fiction books. Fiction always annoys me more then other books, because half the story facts make no sense." Klaus stopped talking before he started on a long book rant. (He tended to do nowadays.)

Robert smiled a confused and awkward smile. "Hah. I guess that does make sense."

Just then a young servant and Klaus sisters walked into the dining room. Violet, Sunny, and Beatrice sat down. The servant then sat down next to Violet.

Klaus looked over at Robert, smirking. He had a strong look of confusion on his face, as he watched the young servant sit down.

"Good Morning, Nela." Robert said, with confusion strong in his voice.