chapter 1- the move.

One night I was lying in my bed, jerking off to Kelly kay videos when suddenly I can no longer hear anyone snoring and then the music started. It was about 3 house down the road, when I got up my little brother was no longer in his bed. I got dressed so I could go to this party and tell them to turn the music off. When I opened my bedroom door the hall was not what I was used to. It was taller and wider, there were more rooms, and the stairs were bigger too.

When I got down stairs I saw a few keys with name tags, one said house and the other said car. I picked up the keys that said house and set off.

When I arrived at the party house a tall, fat lady answered; she was about 7ft10 and 684lbs. She had a pixie cut with blue eyes and big plump lips. She looked familiar "Stella?" I asked.
She nodded "Yes Jack... wait oh my God Jack how are you?"
I blush because I've had a crush on her for a little over a year "I'm good thank you. You sure have plumped up a little bit huh?"
She giggled and jiggled her belly "yea I feel so sexy like this" I smiled and watched all her fat shake. After a moment she said "are you coming in?" I looked at her and nodded.

When I was inside there was only tall fat women, not a guy to be seen, I asked Stella "hey where are all the guys at?"
She giggled "there's no men in this town apart from you. You can choose from whoever you want and then they'll want you" I istantly think of her. She then says "do you want to help me choose a bathing suit?"
I smirked, it works "yea, totally" and we walk up to her room.