chapter 7- fat sex on the beach

Ellie bounced up and down on my cock and people began to watch, everyone had there bellies out jiggling them, some were twerking and others were swinging their boobs. I came after 45 mins and everyone cheered for me. Stella picked me up, rubbing my back and said "well done baby" She took me to the bar and sat me down on it.

I saw everybody looking at me. Waiting, I ordered a kopparberg from the bar and drank it quickly. There was giant barrels behind the bar so I asked what it was, the bar tender said it was a special formula that made them gain 1 pound every 30 seconds and for every mouthful the effect lasted 5 mins. I  shouted "party game!"

I moved 2 barrels into the yard connected a length of hose to either barrel and said "can I have two beautiful ladies?" Stella came up first and sat down in one chair and another girl walked up, she was 7ft 8 and 645lbs. I asked her name and she said amber, she was beautiful... I snapped out of it and shouted "Okay then! The aim of this game is to keep drinking this for longer than the other one" I put one hose in stellas mouth and she put my whole hand in her giant mouth then I put the other in ambers and she rubbed the hose and winked.