chapter 5- down to the pool

She was looking through her chest of drawers for bikinis and I was still masturbating, she jiggled her butt. She grabbed one and put it on. It was tiny; it just and so covered her nipples and the thong sunk completely into her fat.

She turned around and said "do you think it fits?"
"Yea totally, I think you could grow into it a bit more" I said.
"Is that so baby" She said as she crawled back up the bed to me.
"Yes I think you could gain a few more pounds mama" I said still masturbating. She had moved back so her boobs were covering me again and she said "are you close?"
"Yes mama," I moaned as her big tits bounced over me. She moved up so that her belly button was over my dick. I really enjoyed that.

I came into her belly button and she said "good boy, should I swallow it?"
"Oh my God mama please" I nodded. She lied on her back and it all pooled in her belly button "are you going to feed me it or am I?"
"Can I please?" I begged leaning towards her face "Okay then baby, kiss me first" so I kissed her. I then scooped my cum out of her belly button with my finger and put my finger in her mouth, she sucked my finger and it felt amazing.

She let go of my finger and said "come on let's go down to the pool"