insane

"i wonder whats going on. im really worried"

.
.
.
.
.

i called and called, it all went directly to voicemail. i feel helpless in a way. i cant do anything.. i cant help the one i...my friend. my best friend.

and about the party...who am i kidding, i have no friends other than yeon. even nerds don't want to befriend me..is that how pathetic and sad i am? no one would want me in their awesome parties.

i want to be a normal teen, the ones that go out to party. and basically, have fun. all i can do is hide in my room and look at people having the best time of theirs lives. or...read.

well, speaking of reading. i read all kinds of books. i've been really into a genre lately: anatomy and physiology.

im really fascinated about the human body, where one single, tiny cuts can end ones life.

but,

party or no party...im gonna go out and have my

first

drink.

well i should go 'prepare' or even try to make myself look good.

im starting to get over you. slowly, but surely.

-
you lied to me 61 times.

(a/n) AYO GG. the chapters are getting longer ;) and if the update seems slow...MIANHE (ihy) SARANGHAE (ihy) YONGSEOHAE. im a few more chapters away from finishing (to write) the story. and i don't have all day to write. so yeh.

im good im done