,

(a/n) this chapter isn't meant to offend y'all in anyway, im sorry if I did tho

"i look disgusting."

.
.
.
.
.

"mirror mirror on the wall, who's the ugliest of them all? oh its me."

i looked at the mirror and sighed. i kept judging myself, i cant help it. i mean...look at me once would make you want jump off a cliff. thats why no one stayed. my relationship with my mom and dad is getting more distant by every second.

if they leave me...and if yeon leaves me...

ugh i don't even want to think about it.

"nobody wants you."

"you are ugly."

"you look like an alien."

"your lips look like you just did the kylie jenner lip challenge"

"you're so fat."

"your fingers looks like stubs."

"you're so short"

"you are so ugly that, puberty saw you and ran away."

"you are so. disgusting. that even hello kitty said goodbye to you."

"you're a worthless piece of sh-"

i wasn't in my right mind. without any self-control, i felt a sharp stinging pain on my knuckles, and glass shattering all around me. i punched the mirror.

"roses are red, violets are not fricking blue, god made you all beautiful, what happened to me...?" 

looks like i need more than one drink later. 

time is consuming my feelings for you.

-
you lied to me 62 times.

(a/n) EYO GG. and yes, this chapter contains a little humor i guess idk. and no, i don't have any hate towards jimin i love him alot so yeah. (thx for 400 reads tho ;) ILY all)

im good im done.