∆Chapter 3∆

-Prompto's P.O.V-

I yawned as me and Noct walked to the Diner. It was a quiet walk other than me humming some. We walked in and sat down at a booth in the back and a waitress came over. "What would you like to eat?".

I looked at Noctis waiting for him to answer. "some coffee and a cheeseburger with fries". He said as he closed and slid the menu toward the waitress. She smiled and nodded then looked at me. " uhmm...the same". She picked up the menus and walked away. I stared at Noct who was looking out the window. His sleepy face was too cute.

"H-how was your day?" I asked not wanting to break him out of his thoughts but more so for the silence. "Hmm. Oh it was okay, what about yours?". I smiled abit. " it was great. Even better now". He glanced back to the window. "Why is it better now?". I bit my tongue before answering. " I'm...hungry..".

"Here's your coffee.". The waitress said and sat it down and looked at Noctis, he took a sip and nodded. "it's good". The waitress giggled and hopped abit. " thats great it's a new blend called Kouhai, We got it yesterday." I glared at her and layed my head down.  I guess everyone likes Noct... He is the cutest.

When she finally left I felt something poke my head. "Hey, you okay?".Noct said and I smiled, I lifted my head up and nodded. "yeah..I'm just alittle tired.". He nodded and I looked over as out food came. I watched as Noct took the hat of the burger off and carefully shuffled through it removing the tomato,lettuce, and the pickles. I laughed softly and he looked at me while taking a bite. "what?". I shook my head and took his tomato and set it on my plate for later.

"there not gonna kill you, ya know". He scoffed and dipped a fry in ketchup. "heard that before". I was confused but decided not to ask. We both are and finished. Noct payed the check and the waitress wrote her number on it. I looked up at the night sky. "it's late. You can stay with me tonight if you want.". I nodded but on the inside I was excited.

I used the flashlight on my phone to guide us. When we got there we were greeted by a man with brown hair. " This is Ignis, Ignis Prompto. Hes gonna stay over tonight.". He nodded and we went in.

-Noct's P.O.V-

We went inside and I put my bag on the couch and so did Prompto. I walked to the kitchen and saw the treats on the counter. "Prompto come try one of these". I watched as he bit into one and he had some berry on his chin. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off for him and he blushed abit. "uh..How is it?". He set the pastry down.

"it's kinda bitter but it's good". I heard a sigh be hind me and turned. "I'll try again, I didn't use much sugar this time. We're almost out". I nodded. " huh..why do you need to 'try again'?". Prompto said and I took the one he was eating and bit it. "When I was younger I had a pastry and I can't remember what it was so Ignis has been trying to recreate it for me.". Ignis fixed his glasses and Prompto took his shoes off.

"thats nice.". I went over to a list that was on the fridge and wrote sugar and crossed off vegetables.
"Noctis..." I huffed and rewrote vegetables under sugar. "You need to eat them. I'm pretty sure that won't kill you". I heard Prompto say  'oh'. " yeah yeah yeah. I've heard this before".

Ignis chuckled and gathered his things. "I'll be off now. Gladios will be here in the morning". I frowned. "it's Saturday tho". Ignis had already left before I could start complaining and Prompto was sitting at the table looking at me. "you can sleep on the couch...or in my bed". I said walking off. I heard a loud thud and and a groan. I layed in bed and felt it dip meaning Prompto chose to sleep with me.

" what was that noise". I said knowing Prompto had fell. "Uh..what noise". I hit him on the face with a pillow. "go to sleep". I felt something soft on my face. " take your pillow back. Goodnight Noctis". I smiled "night Prompto"