∆Chapter 2∆

-Prompto's P.O.V-

I sat there after Noctis left.."did he say...Adorable" I shook my head and looked around hoping there was a bird or cat somewhere..nope. He was talking about me. I got up and left the building and walked home confused.

I took pictures of the scenery and the sun setting making the sky a gradient of colors. The air was cool and crisp, I walked in side my house and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave and sat on the couch. I went through the pictures on my camera. I didn't notice how they were mainly of Noct. I put the camera down ignoring my thoughts for Noctis. His shimmering blue eyes, Or his soft black hair. I shook my head and got the food from the microwave and went to my room and layed in bed until I was tired.

I woke up and looked at my phone 6:30. I groaned and got up rubbing my eyes and went to shower. When I got out I wiped the mirror of and ran my hand through my hair and sighed. For some odd reason I started to think of Noct...again.

"Not today gay thoughts". I yelled and left the bathroom, put clothes on and left on my way to school. I saw Noct at the corner and pulled my camera out and snapped A pic. Well this isn't creepy.

"Hey Noctis.. Wait up!!". I yelled and he stopped and looked at me as I ran over. " Gooood Morning buddy". He seemed tired, maybe I should tone it down abit. "Morning". His husky voice made me shiver abit before I kicked myself.

" uhh..sleep well?". I asked as he put his head down on the table. I saw a group of girls..the same from yesterday I think walk over. "Hey Prince. Wanna go out to night?". The preppy blonde poked at Noct's shoulder. I felt uncomfortable. " hnn. What?" Noctis lifted up his head and I saw his sleepy expression I smiled in awe.

"I saidd. Do you wanna hang out ant my place tonight?". She leans over exposing her boobs abit. I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my hand and just stared at Noct. " I uhh can't. No not tonight". She scoffed and stood straight and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "And. Why not". Noct waited before answering. "I'm hanging out with Prompto tonight". My eyes widened and I sat up. "huh?". He looked at me then the girl then me. "of course .did you already forget?". Oh I get it now. "Uh yeah I forgot. Around 8ish right..at the..dinner?". He smirked and nodded.

"well Noctis we could have more fun~". The girl said and put on a cute innocent face. " Nah..I'm good. Id rather chill with Prompt". My heart fluttered and he put his head down as the girls walked away. Was he saying that or does he really want to go out...well not out out but like out.

I poke his side and he turns his head to face me but keeps it down. "What is it". I bit my lip." Do you actually wanna go out tonight?". He shrugged and nodded. "Yeah..sure. Now be quite and wake me when the bell sounds". I smile and nodds, he looked so peaceful. I pulled out my camera and took a picture of him.

When the bell finally rang I stopped admiring him and shook him. " Noct..hey get up". He made a cute noise and sat up. When he stretched his shirt came up abit and you see his defined v line and bottom of his abs. I looked away and shuffled around abit.

"C'mon Prompto." I looked over at him as he stared walking away to class. He stumbled abit and I laughed at him. "Noct, do you sleep at night?". He nodded and opened the locker room door and put his stuff down and started taking his jacket then shirt off.

I walked away from him abit and pulled out my phone for a picture so it wouldn't look obvious of me trying to take a picture of him. Once I finished I changed and we left.

Once class was over we parted ways and I watched him go and I snapped another pic. Good job me.

When lunch time came I met up with Noct and we went to the roof together. " imma take a nap". He layed down on the ground and fell asleep. I stared at him and yawned. "Maybe I should nap too." I layed down beside Noctis not trying to get close to him but I fell asleep.

-Noctis P.O.V-

I tightened my grip on my pillow and yawned. Then remembered where and what happened. I opened my eyes and relised my pillow turned in to a person and the person was Prompto. He looked happy where he was asleep and content. I let him go and sat up. "Hey Prompto.. Wake up". He huffed and rolled over "5 more minutes". I chuckled and stood up and wiped off my pants.

When 5 minutes was up I kicked Prompts side gently untill he sat up. " whyyy did you wake meeee". I couldn't help but smile at his wining. "Time to go". He got up and we left for the Diner for food.