∆Chapter 5∆ pt.1

-Prompto's P.O.V-

I woke up and looked at the clock. 1:28am. I sighed and sat up and poked Noct. "Hmmm..stop leave me alone. He growled and I shrunk back abit and whispered. "Noooooct I had a bad dream". He woke up and huffed.

" is that why you woke me up?". I frowned and nodded. He chuckled and smiled.
"come here". He sounded alittle demanding and I wasn't sure what he meant.  "what?" I felt two strong arms pull me down into his chest."N-noct what are you doing?"

I wasn't sure why I was complaining or questioning it.
I looked at Noct's face and he stared at me, his expression was mixed and I wasn't sure. I closed my eyes but opened them when I felt something warm on my lips. I pulled away "um Noct..". He pushed me on my back and looked at me.

" shh...Prompto, I like you..alot". He kissed me again and I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer. We broke for air and we were both panting heavily.  "Noctis. I like you too".

Noctis kissed my lips again then licked my jaw moving to my neck. He licked and kissed my neck untill I gripped his shoulder and he smirked against my skin and bit down making me moan. "N-noctiss". I felt him place his knee between my legs close to my manhood making me bite my lip.

"Prompto it's fine. Nobody is around". He said and I let a loud moans when he bit down on my sweet spot and pushed his knee up against my member. Noctis sat up and pulled his shirt off and I reached up and touched his nicely sculpted chest. He sighed and I sat up and pulled him closer for a kiss. I took my shirt off and kissed him again.

I felt one of Nocts hand on my neck to deepen the kiss and one slide down my chest and unbutton my pants. He pushed me on my back and I gasped when I felt his hand grip my hardened member and he rubbed his thumb on my tip. When I gasped he forced his tongue into my mouth and we began to 'fight'. Eventually he won.

Noct pulled away and kissed down my chest. My pants and boxers were gone. I felt Noct lick the tip of me and I gripped the bed and bite my lip "gahh..n-noctiss ~~".  He started to lick the sides and stopped and used his hands as he kissed me again. I moaned loudly and came on Noct's hands. "s-sorry". He seductively licked it off his fingers, he had some on his chin and I licked it off and kissed him again.

I pushed Noctis down and he grinned at me. "so hot" I muttered and he said 'huh'. I leaned down and kissed him and trailed my hands down this body and unbuttoned his pants and slid them down and palmed at his manhood teasing him.

Hearing Noct sexy moans made me pull his boxers down and smile. "It's your turn Noct~".

To be continued..