Chapter 1

Speeding down the highway I realized my vacation had been cut short by the death of one man who brought the whole of Vancouver to a standstill. I observed a red light at the intersection but run through it since my job was not to be interfered by traffic regulations.

I hear the unmistakable sound of sirens and give a crooked smile. Slowing down a bit I wait till the car nears me then set my siren also wailing which is on the dashboard rather than the top of the car.

The officer slows next to me and then rolls down his windows. Apologetically he says,"I guess you are Detective Edward? I'm sorry for stopping you in this way but could I lead you up to the mansion? The chief figures you might get lost since it's been long you were around here." Leave it to Chief to figure everything out I slightly throw my head back in a snarl. "Is everything okay Detective?" I hear the officer say.

"Oh sure sure why not lead me up there. But could you tip me off? You know tell me about the situation on the ground?" He grimaced," We don't know for sure detective but it seems someone broke into Vincent Donald's place and killed him in his sleep. The other occupants claim they did not even hear a pin drop. So chief thinks you're the best person to pull this in before the public and mayor have his head for dinner since we all know how important the dead Mr Donald was may his soul Rest In Peace." "Alright enough of the chit chat lead me up," I tell him.

I just wanted all of this over and done with so I could return to my cozy little bed.

So this is the first time I'm writing on here and I'd greatly appreciate all the comments and reviews I'll make sure to update every two or three days max
I don't have any ardent readers yet but I know I will soon so thanks to you all in advance ❤️