I

I no longer really like my writing style or prompt for this fanfic, but I'm keeping it up for the people who liked it.   Enjoy!
Scorpius and Albus were best friends.  Best friends meaning they said 'I love you' everyday, almost 10 times each.  Everyone else thought that the fact that they did that was strange, but Scorpius and Albus didn't care.  They didn't care so much, that they made an effort to be as touchy as possible.
"I love you, Scorpius," Albus said with hearts in his eyes.  They were walking to their next classes, and they had different classes, so they had to bid each other farewell.
"I love you too, Albus," Scorpius responded before walking into potions and leaving his best friend to walk to Muggle Studies all by his self.
"Sad you don't have your boyfriend to walk with you?" taunts Polly Chapman, Scorpius and Albus' worst enemy.
"Yeah, sure," Albus scoffed and maked sure to bump his shoulder into hers as he passed her.
"It's alright, you can make up your time with him when you're alone in the common room later.  Just try to be quieter this time," she said so everyone in the hall can hear her. 
"Now you've gone too far," he said under his breath.  "You wouldn't know how loud we're being, because your a Gryffindor.  I guess the only explanation is that your snogging Peter Adkin in the Slytherin storage room," Albus retorts.
"Ooooh," says the whole hallway.  Polly scoffed and walked off after hissing,
"You won't get away with this Potter."
Albus hates being referred to by Potter, since him and his legendary father don't really get along. He pushed the scowl off his voice and sped walked to Muggle Studies, obviously late.
"He's not my boyfriend."
•••••
Yet, thought Albus as he sat down at his desk.
"What?!" he shouted out loud.
"Problem, Potter?" asked the teacher.
"No, sir. I'm sorry."
"You'd better be for interrupting class. Let's proceed." the teacher droned on and on, and all Albus wanted to do was see Scorpius. And tell him that he loved him, like he always did.
And his wish was granted. After another 45 minutes, the Hogwarts pupils were released from the hell-hole known as class.
"Hey, Scorp!" Albus smiled as his friend walked over to his seat in the common room, "How was potions?"
And Scorpius told him everything, like usual. After 15 minutes, they would switch, and Albus would talk.
"You look sad," said Scorpius, reaching his arms across the space between their two arm chairs to feel Albus' forehead and cheek. Albus blushed, as Scorpius' touch always made him get all flustered.
"I-I'm f-fine. I'm a-all goood," Albus pushed the taller boy's hand away.
"Albus. Tell me," Scorpius stood up and moved over to Albus' chair. He placed both hands on Albus' cheeks, and sat on top of him so his knees were on both sides of the brunette's waist.
"I-uh," Albus choked. I can't do this when he's sitting on me. "Fine. Polly Chapman called you my boyfriend in front of everyone."
Silence.
"O-oh my god!" Scorpius hiccuped and buried his head in Albus' shoulder laughing. "That's what you're worried about? Why does it matter what she thinks. Your my best friend, and if telling you that I love you means that they think I'm your boyfriend, I wouldn't be embarrassed. I'd be honored. Your a great guy and you know what?"
"What?"
"I love you. Now let's go to dinner." Scorpius walked out of the common room.
"I love you, too."