Meeting the Team(Requested)

Requested by ethanftgubler
I hope you like it😊
It was your first day at the BAU and you were a little nervous to meet the team because you didn't know if they will like you or not. You walked into the BAU building and got on the elevator to the sixth floor. You got out of the elevator and looked around in confusion because you didn't know where to go from there so you start walking straight and you bump into a tall lanky guy with curlyish hair because you weren't paying attention to where you were walking and you fell down on the floor. Then the tall lanky guy with the curlyish hair realizes you're on the floor and sticks out a hand to help you off the floor so you accept his hand and you get up but when you were about to thank him you started blushing because you hadn't realize that he was pretty cute in that super nerdy way. So you stuttered out,"Hhhhii I'm Rhyan and I'm the new agent what's your name?" The guy says,"My name is Dr.Spencer Reid and it's nice to meet you Rhyan. You say ,"likewise Dr.Reid." Then he says,"Please no need to be formal you can call me Spencer." You say"ok Spencer,so where is the rest of team because I know that there is supposed to be more of you on this team." Then he says,"I'm on my way to the conference room now come with me and I will introduce you the rest of the team." You say,"ok." He grabs you by the hand and starts to walk you to the conference room and you walk inside and you see the rest of the team and Spencer introduces you to the rest of the team by saying,"Hey guys this is our newest member her name is Rhyan lets all be nice to her since it is her first day after all." You say,"it's soooo nice to meet you all I'm sooo excited to be a part of this amazing team."

A/N: hope you like this I tried my best but anyways I hope you like it