Spencer Reid Smut(Requested)

Requested by matthews_side_chick
Hope you like it💕

One morning you woke up to an empty bed and you started to wonder where Spencer was when you see a notification on your phone indicating that you had a text from Spence and the text essentially said, "babe I just got called into work for a case I'll be home as soon as its over ok love you babe ~Spence. So you realized that you were going to be alone for the whole day so you decided to just lounge in the house today since you really had nothing planned to do that day so you decided to go on Netflix and watch The Maze Runner because it was one of your favorite movies ever.
Time skip to the moment Spencer gets home from a long ass case(brought to you by my love for Harry Potter)

You were asleep on the couch when all of a sudden you hear a key turning in the lock of the front door and it opened and you woke up and saw Spencer staring at you. You woke up and jumped off the couch and ran to him and tackled him because you were sooo happy that he was finally home because you missed him like crazy the entire day and you were really horny from thinking of what he can do to you in bed. All of a sudden out of nowhere Spencer picks you up and puts you over his shoulder and walks upstairs to your bedroom at a fast pace and you squealed in surprise but he didn't care. When you got inside the room he put you on the floor and smashed his lips on yours while sliding his hand up your shirt and he realized that you weren't wearing a bra underneath your T-shirt and he started feeling your boobs and took one of your nipples in his fingers and started tugging and twisting it causing a few moans to escape from your mouth which made his dick extremely rock hard and you could feel it poking your pussy and when he finally stops kissing you he says, "God Tashina I've been dying to fuck you ever since I arrived at work I couldn't stop thinking about your gorgeous body and pussy and boobs I couldn't concentrate on the case because I couldn't get you and your sexy body out of my head and now I'm going to make you feel soooo good and fuck you soooo hard that you won't be able to walk for a week because of how hard I'm going to fuck you". He picks you up and tosses you on the bed and tears off all of your clothes and he takes off all of his clothes and underwear and his dick springs out and slaps against his lower stomach and you couldnt believe how big he was and how hard he was and you were getting wetter by the second and he noticed and he put his face close to your pussy lips and starting licking your clitoris causing you to moan loudly. You moaned, "fuck daddy that feels soooo fucking good awww yea. " And when you called him daddy he stuck his tongue even further inside your pussy until he was hitting your g-spot every time and you felt a tingling sensation in your stomach and you knew you were close to your climax and you released your juices all over his lips and mouth and he licked it up and said, "wow you taste sooo good babe, but I'm not done with you yet the best part is coming up right now so get ready". He spreads your legs wide and lines up his tip against the entrance of your pussy and rubs it up and down on your entrance teasing you a little bit. "Babe don't tease me I want that big cock inside me and I want it right now". "Your wish is my command my princess.". He rams his dick inside you and starts thrusting back and forth and you started moaning and you told him to go faster so he did he started thrusting even harder and he lifts a leg and places it on his shoulder and fucks you even deeper that way and he hits your g-spot every single time. Suddenly you feel your walls tightening around him and you knew you were close to reaching your climax and Spencer knew it too because his thrusts starting becoming sloppier and slower and you cummed all over his dick and he kept fucking you until you feel a stream of hot cum shooting up your pussy and then he pulls out and tries to get his breathing back to normal and he laid down and pulled you down with him and pulled the blankets over both of you and kisses your forehead and says, "I love you sooo much Tashina". "I love you too Spence". And you both fall asleep.

Well I hope you like it because I tried my best.

Finish the sentence I want candy, love, and Spencer Reid's....

Until next time by my lovely profilers💕