Reid finds out you're pregnant

One day you got to the BAU headquarters and as soon as you got inside you ran straight to the bathroom and began throwing up in the toilet. Then the sounds of your retching caught the attention of JJ and Hotch so they knock on the door and opens the door and you wave them in with a small wave of your hand and they both piled into the bathroom. Then JJ asks you"Y/N are you ok? You have been throwing up for the last couple of days." You then say,"I find out a few days ago that I'm pregnant." Hotch says excitedly,"that's great Y/N have you told Spencer yet?" "Not yet because I don't know how he's gunna react😭😭😭." JJ says,"Y/N, he will most likely be happy that he is gunna be a dad." "I know he will but we have only been married for seven months that's it." Hotch says,"Y/N, I want you tell Spencer before we leave for the case ok?" "Ok Hotch." You then walk into the break room and walk up to Spencer. Spencer sees you and jumps up and hugs you and kisses your lips. And then he asks you,Y/N,what's wrong?" You look up at him and say,"Spence I'm pregnant." Spencer stares at you with his mouth wide open and then you notice that he has a big smile on his face and he yells out in excitement,"OH MY GOD IM GUNNA BE A FATHER HELL YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" He picks you up and spins you around and kisses your lips hard and passionately. The rest of the team walks into the break room and starts to hug you. Spencer rubs your slight belly and says,oh Y/N we are gunna have a genius baby!!!" You say,"yes we are spence." The team sheds a few tears. It was one of the best and most emotional day at the BAU ever.