Chapter 7: To a Monkey-free Dimension I go.

Look to the right. 

Look to the left.

Look at the back.

Look ahead.

Yes! All clear!

I opened my nutella. Yum! Finally, I managed to buy one. And yes, I have no intention to put it on bread. I enjoy this without bread so bread is not necessary. I also got a spoon in my hand. It came from the cafeteria. And I'm sitting alone at the empty field. Everyone still has their classes. Lucky me that I was excused for the rest of day because Mrs.Collins asked me a favor to do the certificates for her and do some paperworks. I'm not actually missing out much. It's only the last period that I'm not attending to. 

I brought my pen out from my bag, together with a book. That certain book that I was reading wasn't a textbook, instead it is a novel. I'd like to chill for a while so I brought it out, too. Actually, I would write something, that's why I have a pen in my hand. Not on the book but on the paper I left hidden at some page of the book. I took a spoon of my nutella and let the spoon stay in my mouth once I finished eating what the spoon contains so that I could write. But since my mind is really being a chill dude today, I managed to draw a face of a monkey instead of writing words. Normally, I would write something inspiring, the ones that makes me know that I got to get moving. And normally, I won't be shocked by a sudden voice filling my ears making me jump slightly and that slight jump caused me to bump my head to something hard above me. I tought I was in an open field, that couldn't be the bleachers again.

"What's that?" Jump and then bump. Huh? I am pretty sure I am in an open field, far away from the scary bleachers.

"Aww!" I heard a deep voice saying this, too. OH MY GOSH! Where did that voice came from?

"You have a really hard head." Oh.. That monkey. I glanced up and Colby was there brushing his chin with his index finger and thumb. His face bore pain but with amusement at the same time. I mean, he's like smiling without showing his teeth and one eye of his is closed. I don't know if he is really hurt or anything. He looks good.

What?

Brr.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, ignoring his comment.

"What are you writing?" His eyes fell on my paper. I'm skillful enough to get it before he does. 

"I mean, don't you have class?" I noticed that I'm still looking upward and I'm starting to feel that my neck would detach from my body. "And why are you there? I know your taller than me but you don't have to boast." He looked down at me. He caught my eye. That's when I realized that his face was close to mine because he's bending his body and his hands are on his knees to support his weight. 

One, two, three, four, five, six-move! There, after six seconds he was sitting up beside me. He laughed a little as he do so. 

"My teacher excused me for the rest of the day." He too? "Hey.. Is that.. a monkey?" Before I could defend my artwork, which is supposed to be covered by my palms so no one would see it, he laughed. Like super laugh. This is embarassing. If there's one thing I'm not good at, it would be drawing.

I frowned. He's not stopping. Maybe that's good so he won't be able to breath then he'll die. Fine! Laugh all you want! I don't care! I put the book, paper, and pen back to my bag. I hate this guy. I need to find another place that is monkey-free. 

"Where are you going?" He stopped. Did that really happen? He just stopped laughing. That's unfortunate. I was actually waiting for him to choke and die. I slung my bag to my shoulder as a stand.