ThiS iS nOtE tO SelF

Sometimes in life you feel yourself a reticent person and you keep so much to yourself. It's more by choice than happen much like most things I guess. A series of directions and decisions we choose to take and follow blindly, some of them leading to light, others spiraling down into the dark tunnel which is Black totally dark.
Right now everything looks so strange to me, as if I don't belong here. It's me that's out of place. And worst thing is that I feel there's somewhere I do belong but I just can't find it.
Silence ! I think, I think too much.
If you're broken a times from any reason, could be from the breakup or could be just from your self or work or mental health, it doesn't really matter. It's there, getting darker and eventually will become a massive blackhole where there could be no recur or revival to light anyday and then no one will be there for you or able to know about you. Sometimes in dark you feel that nobody knows you from inside and it really scares, believe me its the most painfull thing because being in solitude can really kill your inner and take you far away to an unknown destination pulling you out from the rest of the world. Sometimes it will take you to the highest heights of light and most of the times to the lowest lows of darkness and in both situations you feel alone, unsatisfied and then you really wish to be yourself again, the one you used to be before, the one that was satisfied, happy and optimist and wasn't forlorn.
So just open the curtains little bit to let the light come in and beat down the hovering shadows.
This is note to self.