Chapter 7

Recap:
<Mason pov.>
What happened? So my mate's parents were killed by Alpha Dylan and this is his sister Candace. And on top of that Dylan is after my mate, but 'What did Alex do to Dylan?'.
____________________

Chapter 7

<Mason pov.>

"Jake, get two more guards to watch our dearest Candace. Then get Josh, Andrea, Kelsey, my mom Chelsea, and my dad in the conference room and wait for me their." I say to my Beta, I go outside to go to Alex my mate I love knowing I have my mate with me. When I get outside I see she's looking at the forest like to leave this place, so I go to her and wrap my arms around her stomach from behind. The minute I touch her she grabs my arms flipping me forward. I hit the floor to see her on top of me with her claws ready to strike me.

When she realizes it's me she puts away her claws getting off me, but I just pull her back to me and connect my lips to hers. The second she realizes what's happening she kisses back we were kissing for about two minutes when I hear voices.

"Alex, it's happening again I don't know-" We pull away to see Andi with Gracie on her back. Alex gets up from on top of me to Gracie's side. "Alex, it hurts that meanie hurt my foot." Gracie says I see the pain, in her eyes.

<Alex pov.>
Gracie still is in pain from her foot. I turn around to Mason and ask Can you take us to your pack doctor Gracie's foot huts and Andi might still have a bit of pain." He nods and reaches for my hand so I take his hand.

We walk hand in hand and Andi on my other side with Gracie on her back, when we reach the pack doctor. "Hello, Alpha and who may these lovely lad-" The pack doctor stopped when Andi enters the room. "MATE!" The pack doctor says "Alex!" Andi says and I step in front of Andi protectively.

"What's going on?" The pack doctor say, "Before, anything you need to know Andi's past for you to decide if you accept or reject her." I say to him he nods, but looks a bit furious at the time.

-After getting fixed up-

<Alex pov.>

Mason gave us clothes new start and took baths. When the pack doctor checked our injuries Gracie had a sprained ankle, Andi had a sprained wrist and I had a bit of scratches in my back. When we finished Mason took us to his conference room. Andi remember the last time we were in a conference room." I say to Andi and she starts laughing.

_______________________________________________

<3 Author's Note <3
Here it is as promised! I hope you like it! What did Alex do to Dylan? What happened in Ani's past? Is Andi getting rejected? What happened last time Alex and Andi were in a conference room? Find out next Thursday some secrets are going to be revealed you wouldn't want to miss. Keep reading and tell your friends. Read, comment, and vote.

  Love,
                 Lilly <3