Chapter 11

Chapter 11

-A couple hours later-

<Mason’s pov.>

We’ve been here in the conference room for hours. You could see my mom was already treating Alex like her daughter. Gracie was in Alex’s lap, she hasn’t left Alex’s side on the other hand Andi was by Ryder’s side he wouldn’t let anybody disturb when she was talking.

“Mason, I think it’s time for these ladies to go to bed they’ve had a rough day.” My mom said and she was right Andi was asleep on Ryder’s shoulder, Gracie was falling asleep in Alex’s arms, but Alex was wide awake.

We started getting up to go when Ryder got up Andi woke up looking around I think for Alex. “Alex, where are we going?” Andi asks Alex when Ryder says “Well, you are coming with me while Alex goes with her mate and Gracie can come with us if you like.” He finishes when we hear a growl. I look at Alex to see her holding Gracie close to her.

“You will not do that where they go I go.” Alex says threw her clenched teeth. “Alex it’s okay I can go with Ryder. He’s my mate so I have to get use to it after all.” Andi says to Alex making her calm down, but not let Gracie down.

“Mason, can Gracie come with us at least for tonight?” Alex’s asks me I laugh and say “Sure, she can even stay with us with what makes you happier.”