SøMø 🔱 Four

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>≥>>>
<<RECAP>>

I fixed myselg and gently dragged Moní behind me. I picked her up and carried her to the car then sped off. Pulling up to the house, I pick her up again an lift her to my bedroom, or should I say our bedroom.

I shut the room door and hover over her body and look into her eyes.

"Moní baby, my love."

"Yes Blake."

"I love you, I've loved you sincevtge first time I layed my eyes on you my love. Nobody in this world could ever compare to you Moní, your my one and only, if you'd let me. I'll treat you like the quen you really are and make you happy. I see now that you don't care about me for my money, wealth or good looks. Just who I am for me and I love you just for you and I love every kilogram, ounce, and, pound you have; your body idls beautiful to me and I want to show you that baby. I love you and need you like I need air, an I promise that I will be the man of your dreams. If you'd let me Moní."

"Blake, I feel the same and I'm so happy that you love me for me. That all I needed to hear from you."

She wrapped Ber arms around my neck and pulled me into a passionate kiss. It wasn't hard nor rough but just right. I knew that Moní was the woman for me, the way she carried herself and cared for me was heartwarming.

I can't wait to make love to her.

"Moní."

"Yes."

"I want to make love to you and show you how much I love you."

She nods her head giving me permission. I undress her from her jumpsuit and leave her only in her matching burgundy panties and strapless bra. My my what a site this was.

I took off my work clothes and set our clothes in the hamper.

( listen to this song, it goes perfectly with the chapter😉😏)

I kiss her lips and move slowly down the side of her neck leaving marks that I never want to go away. She sits up enough for me to unhook her bra and toss it into the hamper.

I leaned down and kissed between her breasts, cupping an squeezing softly leaving Moní gasping. I suck on her breast and nipples getting them hard in the process. I take my pants and briefs off then her panties.

"Moní, may I."

"Yes Blake." She said in a breathless tone.

I opened her thuck thighs and parted her lips. I started sucking and slusping her, working my tongue inside her. Minutes later she came and it tasted sweet like peaches.

I went to the drawer and out a condom on, I looked her in the eyes and he nodded. I positioned myself at the entrance and slowly moved in. I could tell she was in pain but I kept going in softly as possible.

"Its almost in Moní."

"Ok."

Once I settled inside her, I waited a few minutes to see when Moní was ready for me to move.

"Blake."

I grasped her hips an moved in an out slowly. She was right around me and for this being both our first time, we're doing good. I pump faster into her sweet channel and groan out in ecstasy. Moní was moaning and groaning as we connected with each other.

"Blake!"

"Moní!"

We both screamed in relief as we released.

"I love you Blake, so much."

**************************
I hope you enjoyedbthe chapter and the SoMo song. I hope you enjoy Giovanni as much as I do.
Thx for the love and support❤👑
**********