Giovanni 🔱 Ten

( Moní and Blake's home)

Being married to the love of my life is amazing. I'm so glad that I made her my wife. Although, seeing her in the kitchen now finishing breakfast with elys was a moment I couldn't lose. I took out my phone am recorded it all.

I saved it to my private storage and admired my two beautiful girls. Then my phone dinged. I checked it and it was an email from cps. They retrieved the documents for elys. They also said that they will stop by our house to check out the living environment that she has been in with us lately.

I honestly would and will do anything to keep this baby girl in our lives, even if it means going COMPLETELY BROKE. I don't care. Back to the point, c.p.s is coming and I want everything to go well.

"Love, cps is on its way in maybe hours or minutes to check on elys."

"To see of we can keep her."

"Exactly and to see the living conditions. Plus we will need to sign some papers of authorization."

"I understand."

"Great. Hey elys."

"Yesth daddy."

"Do you want me an mommy to keep you."

" yesth yesth pwetty pwetty pwease." She hugged me.

"Well do our best alright sweetheart."

"Otay."

My god how I adored this girl. I, on the sly have recently changed into one of my signature outfits.

 I, on the sly have recently changed into one of my signature outfits

I walk back down the steps to see a smirking Moní at the counter.

"My my my, look who it is."

"Do I look ok Moní?"

"You look perfect blake." Giving her a soft kiss, it made me boost.

"Do I look ok blake."

"You look sexy, scrumptious, vivacious, curvy, and lastly gorgeous my love. An as for you elys, you look amazing my dear girl."