Giovanni 🔱 Seven

Tonight was going to be amazing and I was going to make sure if it. On the side note me and my vivacious lady are looking mighty sexy tonight. Her dress makes me want to skip everything and head straight to desert.

 Her dress makes me want to skip everything and head straight to desert

We looked at each other.

An held hands as we walked down the stairs to meet the guests and a good amount of my company's investors

An held hands as we walked down the stairs to meet the guests and a good amount of my company's investors. Although at the moment all I see is these damn men in here eyeballing Moní, and women glaring her but she kept her head held high. However, adding a bit of a twist to her hips.

"Moní, love, you don't want me to take you right her an now in front of all these hungry men. Would you?"

"Yes because to show them that you mine an I'm yours but no also because its your night."

"Alright love."

He held hand in hand as we walked around an talked to investors, but these pricks keep eyefücking my woman.

Then all.of a sudden she started dancing. Because the song Annie Lennox came on.

She dragged me to the dance floor and pulled me flush against her body. I put my hands against her hips, slowly and softly rubbing her curvy sides, then moving down to her bottom.

I spun her around and pulled her back against my front, she moved her body to the beat. Her bottom was waking me up plus I could tell that it was turning her on.

The song had so much meaning to it and it was almost as if Moní put a spell on me. I just admired her through an through, i couldn't wait to make her my woman my lover, and my wife. I've never felt so sure in my entire life about this.

An by the looks of my parents, it seems that they approved. My parents where very firm on who they wanted to me to be with, they also had terms, and expectations. Moní seemed to pass with flying colors.