Harry is not a morning person

~Draco POV~

I woke up next to Harry. Wow I loved saying that. Harry Potter, the chosen one, sleeping with me. Anyway, Harry was laying there, slightly snoring.

"Harry wake up," I say quietly in his ear. Not even his eyelids move.

"Haaaarryyy," I coax. I start to nibble on his ear. Finally I hear him moan. I move down to his neck, until he slightly moves.

"Wake up," I say more stern, detaching myself.

"Mmmmmm," after that he pushes me away. Moody much?

I then get on top of him, straddling him, putting my hands on his shoulders.

No response.

I start moving my hips, grinding against him. I feel him get harder with each sway.

"Draco," he says sleepily. His hair was tossed about his face. I play with one of his dark curls.

"Who else would it be?" I ask

"Go away," he says grumpily, pushing me off the bed, then covering his face with a pillow.

"Bloody hell Harry. If you're going to be such a tosser about it," I say with a sneer. I get off of him and head toward the door frame. "I just wanted to take a shower with you, but I guess I'll do that alone..."

"Wait, what?" He sounds more alert. Good.

I see his face emerge from the covers. Emerald green eyes piercing from the white bed.

~Harry POV~

Shower? Draco? Fuck yes.

I look up from my pillow and see Draco taking off his shirt. Damn. His perfectly toned abs are now exposed, pulling me out of bed.

He smirks and says, " 'bout bloody time."